nobody cares about reading this.. my apology

nobody cares about reading this.. my apology

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:53 am

hi all, guess what
i'm leaving kreatious
(throw your giant celebration party and diamond block giveaways)

honestly, i can't take it anymore
i just don't understand why everyone has to be so defensive when i bring up a topic in chat
even a simple topic, like mac vs. pc
so the main reason everyone hates me is because of the "addy affair"
(in case you didn't know, i massively ripped on him when he got banned for swearing at me)
i would like to make my sincere apology to jack_addy, who've minecraft fun and all his stuff that ive ruined
i would like to apologize all those who couldn't stand me and /ignored me and/or left kreatious
i would like to apologize to the mods/admins who i consistently bothered and made fun of
i would like to apologize for being an *** to all the veterans on here, includding malandrix_bunny and aquad1
i would like to apologize to everyone that has heard about my pointless rants in chat
i would like to apologize my massive trolling, especially to new players (killing them, robbing them, etc.)
i would like to apologize to my scams that everyone talks about
i would like to apologize to everyone for my rudeness and hate speech in global
i would like to sincerely apologize to zerg for yelling at him
i would like to apologize for my random annoying comments to everyone on the server
i would like to apologize for the silly/seriously offensive comments i post here on the forums and in the game
i would like to apologize for my griefing
i would like to apologize for screwing around with feir's house a while ago
i would apologize to wolfgirl1214 for the internet drama, telling her some pretty nasty things, spreading rumors about her, and etc.
i would like to apologize to wolf clan and it's current and future members, of which whom i repeatedly harrassed and defaced
i would like to apologize for ruining sdor's nether wart farm
i would like to apologize for hurting everyone's feelings
i would like to apologize for trying to crack damek's ender farm
i would like to apologize for swearing at some peopleā€¦ who i know has had some previous conflicts with
i would like to apologize to tigerboy1 for not talking to him anymore
i would like to apologize for always thinking im right at everything
i would like to apologize for bragging and showing off what i don't have
i would like to apologize to the arcation community for privately plotting attacks on them
i would like to apologize for the things ive done and the things ive said
i would like to apologize for angering the mods/lying/debating about useless things
i would like to apologize to arjan_m for being a jerk in general and being childish
i would like to apologize to gotmilkguy84 for not treating him as a human and swearing at him
i would like to apologize to everyone in donor chat for saying the worst things you can imagine

i just can't take it anymore my life sucks
just like everyone says
i really feel i should just die
nobody knows how bad i feel
nobody knows how regrettable this is and how much of an impact when you realize what you have done
nobody knows how much it hurts to be a total retard and realize your mistakes
and that everyone hates you and wants to avoid you

this is the definition of me
nobody cares the slightest bit when i leave, and in fact i personally know a few on here that will cheer and party and be grateful that im gone

im not even going make a ban appeal for my "generally being unpleasant and swearing" ban
theres no point in making one, getting accepted back means nothing to me

goodbye kreatious it was good knowing you,i am finally paying my respect to the responsible people who run this server every day keep it running, and the responsible community who cares and protects each other, that makes this server the best of all of them.

thanks, alan
alan_x_zhu

Re: nobody cares about reading this.. my apology

by iAustralian » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 am

Long list.. Could've been summed into a few though.. Anywho, Goodbye :-[ Although I.. disliked you, I always have respect for those who at least try to make amends.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by Equinox23 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 am

Bye bye,
nice meeting you :)
and once again I will remind you that my name was not chosen due to a skrillex song

Why haven't you donated yet?

Add me on steam :D
equinox23
Equinox23
Resident

by zuko135 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 am

Alan u don't have to leave, just change. Well good bye...
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by briley0407 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Just Change into bad to Good :> You don't have leave
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

by Neko92 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Don't HAVE to leave. Just smarten up. But bye. I hate to see people go... good or bad. a person is still a person.
Alan Wrote:i really feel i should just die

Suicide is never the answer, we've been through this already.

Alan Wrote:nobody cares the slightest bit when i leave, and in fact i personally know a few on here that will cheer and party and be grateful that im gone

I care. As much as I despise the human race and many things it's done. I still care about people because its not like it's their fault they were born a Human. As I said. A person is a person, good or bad. Don't assume everyone hates you.

As much as I dislike Damek for various reasons, I'd still give him a hand if he needed it.
and As much crap and hate Ace gets from some people, I've still helped him when asked.

Alan Wrote:i would like to apologize to everyone in donor chat for saying the worst things you can imagine

I've shared things I've seen on shock sites, horrifying some peers. And Scaring a certain New Yorker from sleeping... Top That. ;)

Lastly It was very responsible of you for apologizing for everything you've done, or Very manipulative. Either way, Kudos!

Wish you luck in the quest of life. Don't give up on yourself even when others do.
Inbox me for Skype name if you ever wanna talk (via text, I don't cam -_-)
Neko92
Veteran

by tigerboy1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:18 am

I will miss you Beth much we have known each other for over a year and we used to be neighbors on another server we used to harass each other all the time and I always had fun playing with you but I'll miss you so good luck and good bye
PS I will miss you,and will always be your friend if you need one
tigerboy1

by zuko135 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 am

tigerboy1 Wrote:I will miss you Beth much we have known each other for over a year and we used to be neighbors on another server we used to harass each other all the time and I always had fun playing with you but I'll miss you so good luck and good bye
PS I will miss you,and will always be your friend if you need one

A good friend of tiger is a good friend of mine... I'm sorry about those last few things I said to u last time in-game I was just peed off by my mom so I took it out on minecraft please dun leave just change. Leaving wot fix anything *when look down I disappear into the darkness*
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

Return to Archives