swearing in doner chat

Re: swearing in doner chat

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 am

Shadowofrsr Wrote:Supermario and Ace honestly I don't understand why it matters to you what goes on in Donor chat considering that as far as I know none of you can see it while on your own accounts and never have been able to. The only people who have any right to argue for change in Donor chat are Donors+, since Residents can't even see it they get no say in it.

I can see donor chat because the Glorious Leader who believes in Truth and Transparency, Justron, lets me watch it on his computer, and some of the things in that chat are very profane and people should not be exposed to that.
aceflamingo23

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 am

Ace. If they don't want to be exposed to that, they can easily talk to Zerg. No one in donor chat, or any donor is complaining. We've had the same rules for the past 1.5 years or so. Locking the topic if no one makes a reasonable argument in the next day
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

by iExspee » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:43 am

JUSTRON123 Wrote:.... Why is everyone saying people just donate to swear, I didn't just donate so I can swear and dont really know anyone that did, I just donated cause it helps the server to upgrade and what not, I dont have a problem with cussing but i sort of think there are some kids that do I suggest the words being switched to really like they are in global....

P.S. supermario started playing again frequently so dont use that as a defense even if he doesnt play frequently everyones opinion matters.

Maybe not you, but most people donate to have the freedom to do what ever they want in donor chat, not just swearing.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 am

aquad1 Wrote:
JUSTRON123 Wrote:.... Why is everyone saying people just donate to swear, I didn't just donate so I can swear and dont really know anyone that did, I just donated cause it helps the server to upgrade and what not, I dont have a problem with cussing but i sort of think there are some kids that do I suggest the words being switched to really like they are in global....

P.S. supermario started playing again frequently so dont use that as a defense even if he doesnt play frequently everyones opinion matters.

Maybe not you, but most people donate to have the freedom to do what ever they want in donor chat, not just swearing.

But the way you donor+ use this "freedom" seems to consist a whole lot of offensive, immoral, and profane things.
aceflamingo23

by zuko135 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 am

What is said im donor chat stays im donor chat, and it is none of ur buisiness what goes on there xause u arent a donor+

Besides donor chat has a freedom of speech like all the other channels exept global

So so u and bubba better bud out cause u never donated, so u have no say in this

Can a mod archive this now?
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by jbige7 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 am

This is outrageous. The person who made this post hasn't even donated. I honestly think we just close this up. Since nothing will happen. The community has picked they're side. And It's a no.
-Jordan
jbige7

by iExspee » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am

Yes Jbige I agree, I said this when the topic first ever came on... It's pointless and just causing chaos. Ace you're never going to be Vtn, and I don't see you donating any time soon, so this doesn't even concern you. From what I see, the only reason you made this topic was to start causing fights, like what you have done in the past.

Now for the final time, someone lock and archive this!
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by kieranchocian » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 am

*Locks and archives before someone restarts the argument*
kieranchocian
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives