Subject? SUBJECT?!?!?!?!?!

Subject? SUBJECT?!?!?!?!?!

by alan_x_zhu » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

2012-10-08_16.11.30.png

To many of you that are active, most of you know what happened yesterday, proceeding today.
Everything I say is completely honest on here. I built a human kill machine. Irish tried it and liked it.
So I advertised that it was a "mod" "machine". I'm pretty sure a dozen people died at the hands of me
and Comedian14. I have to admit it, we built quite a contraption, and made news bigtime. There's just
one thing that pisses me off, and when I mean it, I MEAN IT!!! Me and _Etanimulli_ were testing the
contraption first, to verify it worked before we decided to find our prey and kill them, stealing
their valuable items. This one-of-a-kind player named cheaptrick2 got into the room (the door was open and he stuck in.) We told him to leave because it was on private property (My property, and small village) He wouldn't budge. In the meanwhile, I already had an innocent person named jkjkn123 (or some other name). I was planning to kill him, which i'm pretty sure he knew about. he told me to hold his iron and iron gear and diamond tools while he prepared to test the kill machine. I held his items. Just when I was giving back his items, cheaptrick2 snuck inbetween us and stole the stuff. We (me and jknjkn) demanded it back. He said nothing. He was moving around in there, and got stuck in the kill portion of the gate.(He claims I locked him in there, which isn't true.) I activated it, because jknjkn desperately wanted his stuff back and I knew he was going to blame me for it. the machine killed cheaptrick2, and his items dispersed. Before he died, he put several holes in my building, which showed up on the logs. I got mad, and we had this huge argument involving quite a few people. (ask justron or jmaehl, etc.) Turns out he also broke into my main house (removed 2 blocks beside private door), broke my cocoa beans and griefed my ender chest. (He recently denied all of this, and stated: "hes lieing i promise alan is lieing i know he alan is a lier") I got pissed again, but justron votebanned him. Still today, the ender chest is still missing because the rollback system is down or something. I can't replace it because i don't have the materials. A day goes by. Just today, me and comedian14 decided to join up and persuade people into the trap. One of them was crazyxcx, who didn't have anything on him. He played cool and tagged along with us, hiding when someone was about to die. (this isn't his fault. he did nothing) then aceflamingo wandered in, holding tons of tnt and flint and steel. I thought he was going to blow everything up, killing us all. I activated the lava trap that we never used, killing him and crazyxcx (i know, it's chaotic) crazyxcx came back and ace didn't come back. Justron decided he was going to make war with my village (i own the village, i live by myself) and he said that his town has 82 people, and intimidated me about how I live in a crappy NPC village. I had previously been using the log pick on the village, and noticed Rossi22 had griefed my wheat crops. I sent her a mail about griefing my crops, and when she logged on, she swore at me. Cheaptrick2 logged on a bit later, and he started to flame me about all of this crap, and how I was lying. Listen dude, i have screenshots attached to this. Rossi22 hated me because i told her to stay away from my crop field, and she "im with cheaptrick" What on earth? Ace started this drama conversation with me, and I ignored everyone to make it quiet again. Apparrently from cheaptrick2's dramafest and ace's complaints, I'm banned for the moment, which means I can't upload pics of the pic logs of all the rest of the crap cheaptrick2 broke of my village.

Now onto the pic. cheaptrick2, I'm honestly quite shocked about this. You declared to everyone that you did not, and this picture shows otherwise. People like you, such as csfootball, lie, steal, and generally piss others off.(doesn't surprise me, both of you are noobs) I'm not saying that I don't do these things because I clearly do and did with the player killing trap. But what irks me is that you non-rsds (noobs) get people to believe you with little to no effort. You say these retarded unjustified comments and you get away with them. You people get away with lies, scams (such as the "put good stuff in first plz" scam) I'm sick of this and it would gladly solve the problem if the rest of kreatious would realize it.

If you want to know what all of this is for, it's to clear up unnecessary drama about the stuff that happened. Also proof of grief. I have 3-4 more pics that I was going to upload, but I couldn't because i was banned. I'm gonna also upload pics that would "incriminate" me, and all of you know how I killed people. but just realize that i'm a truthful person.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alan_x_zhu

Re: Subject? SUBJECT?!?!?!?!?!

by alan_x_zhu » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 pm

not to mention

my plans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alan_x_zhu

by JUSTRON123 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 am

i kinda wish that i took some screenys to, i didnt declare war on you, ace told me about how you killed him so i went in his room and looked, and when i went back to my room ace said lets declare war on alans village, i then said, alan dont kill people that live in sunside, was that a threat!? HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BTW, im waiting for you to have a slip up, just waiting in silence, i will take a screenshot of your slip up and then post it on the forums, just like you do whenever someone else slips up.
JUSTRON123
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 pm

mmk

the least I do is admit to my slip-ups -_-
i'm not a stubborn person unlike some people on here (I'm not going to post names of who, at least I respect others privacy.)

I *usually* think about what I do before I do them, this one was an exception.
I'm sure all of you have slip-ups sometime, but yes, I do think that pointing out other's mistakes and flaming on that was quite derogatory.

JUSTRON123 Wrote:i kinda wish that i took some screenys to, i didnt declare war on you, ace told me about how you killed him so i went in his room and looked, and when i went back to my room ace said lets declare war on alans village, i then said, alan dont kill people that live in sunside, was that a threat!? HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

omg. Never said it was a threat, you're just making things up. Your Sunside seems to like to declare war. I'm not taking it.
Last edited by kieranchocian on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: double post
alan_x_zhu

by kieranchocian » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Ugh, the post deletion failed. I would also remove the first double post, but there is an attachment on it, which I am not sure how to re-attach. Anyways, don't double post; use the 'edit' button instead
kieranchocian
Veteran

by Shadowofrsr » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Unless you told them it was going to kill them its a death trap a Bannable offense and from the look of that conversation you were trying to trick people and get them killed which means you should be banned. Also why is this in Help Desk and FAQ?

Can a mod please move this to general discussion.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by iAustralian » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:33 pm

If anything here, you've done wrong Alan.. You've posted SS' of you openly asking a Trusted member (Then trusted*, I doubt he is anymore) to fool people into it. Then, you wrote an entire paragraph dedicated to One single SS showing he broke ONE Cocoa Bean (Oh boohoo, get over that) and an EnderChest. Now, perhaps he should've been kicked for taking the EnderChest and given it back, but I don't see anything else.. You gave items back, and he walked to you. Nothing wrong there, you ought to be more careful.. Now, about you saying he / csfootball are annoying, hateful, and generally piss people off.. Aha! Have you actually looked at yourself? Near everyone doesn't want you here, you bring nothing to the table aside from the odd condescending Troll argument.. I thought you had already left, too.. Apparently you 'Don't give a f- about Kreatious'.. Yet you always come back? XD
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by zuko135 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:02 am

I side with Alan because, ok he stole the ended chest and the ingredients are hard to get and ok that was one cocoa bean but remember this guy stole the items Alan was giving back and griefed into those other places of his. So Alan is right. But then again Alan dont build dangerous contraptions, this couldve been half the reason ur banned.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:09 am

I told you that i would bring it up whenever you have a slip-up except this wasn't as much of a slip-up, more as a greif.
I took the liberty of covering everything else up so that it will only show your admitting to grief

JUSTRON123
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am

yeah hes a griefer and a troll and he should be perma banned by now, if what zerg says about him having a longer ban record than me is true.

Why am I only 1 ban away from a perma ban, and have been for many months, but alan apparently has many more bans than I do but keeps getting away with it?
Also, why do the donor+ defend him in global when people pick on him, but when people pick on me they never do anything? :?:
aceflamingo23

Next

Return to Archives