Protoss Clan

Protoss Clan

by alan_x_zhu » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 am

Name of Clan: Protoss
What it takes to join:

1. Know what "Protoss" is! (I would do a google search and gain some knowledge…)
2. Don't be an idiot! Treat people inside and outside of the clan with fairly modest respect.
3. Be nice! Wear your clan tag with pride and dignity!
4. Must be an Rsd or higher.
5. Be willing to swear to the Protoss oath! Be sneaky! Be smart! Participate in the group events!

Clan events: Since I expect everyone in Protoss clan to have excellent PVP battle skills, knowledge of minecraft traps, and good skills at building structures and spying devices on any player that we happen to target (anyone that throws "rocks and stones" at Protoss clan), we will be having occasional "training" sessions. These sessions are run and hosted for the clan members, to improve their skills and hand-eye coordination in PVP battles and building traps.

Other: This clan was formed to decode what the "zerg" in zerg960 really means! So that we all may know where his name originates, as well as one of his favorite games :ugeek:

To apply, copy and paste the following into your post and answer them:

1.Will you betray Protoss clan?
2. Will you treat the almighty Zerg with respect?
3. Will you be an idiot? (what I consider someone as rude, respectless, and anyone that has no desire to stay in the clan after joining)

There are also RANKS! YAY!

Ranks are based on loyalty and support, also including trust from the clan. Each new player joining starts out as a Zealot, and works their way up to the upper ranks. (Note: No player can automatically become the Mothership. When the time comes around, I will decide who to move up to Mothership, and who ultimately replaces me, as the leader of Protoss clan. (Note: I will not always be the leader of Protoss clan, however.)

RANKS:

1: Mothership
Alan, _Etanimulli_
2: Collossus (collossi)
3. Immortal
4.Carrier
5.Archon
5.Dark Templar
7.High Templar
8.Void Ray
9.Stalker
10.Zealot

~List is updated every now and then…~
alan_x_zhu

Re: Protoss Clan

by iAustralian » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 am

Kiss that Zerg arse. Anyhow, best of luck :)
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Return to Archives