Good bye Kreatious

Good bye Kreatious

by Damek928 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Hope that got your attention since it may be true. In the last few days I have come to see how much the staff and donors hate me. Then today Bunneh comes on and says how terrible of a person I am. I just dont know why all I did was try and fix the endermen farms and the end in general. I have done this on a day every month now for 5 months and it hasnt been a problem until this time. I dont know if it is icefang being uneducated about endermen spawning and how they act in the end or if its just that people truly dont want me on the server. I was also filling in holes and removing structures that havent been touched or used in 6 months+. Again icefang was complaining about that and not removing a privated door from an inactive player or one that is permantly banned, Tweekmore (BlackNightHero). So i dun know this might be it I guess I will decide. For now I will play on another server that I quite enjoy.

Edit: I didnt explain well that I put water in a room Jakulus made that had 100+ endermen in it. I also removed a endstone and a dirt bridge. Then I was banned. After that I came back and filled in holes on the end. Then removed 2 shacks and started removing another cobble bridge belonging to carlthompson that lead to nothing and was last edited June 1st (over 6 and a half months ago)
Last edited by Damek928 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damek928
Resident

Re: Good bye Kreatious

by iExspee » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Well... you are one crazy builder. I know I will feel different knowing we dun have our best redstoner on the server anymore.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by jbige7 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm

It pisses me off aswell Damek. Don't leave bro, you've put more effort into this server than anyone. Who gives a flying turd what anyone says? You've put so much effort into the server, making you leave is quite sad. You should talk to Zerg about it... Maybe he can help you. And not everyone hates you. Most people actually like you.
-Jordan
jbige7

by Damek928 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Yes, I talked to Zerg. When I got back on I showed him exactly why the endermen farms were slow and he did the same thing I did, except he also messed with Jakulus's tower too and filled the room with torches instead of water, which worked even better. I also think he would agree with me cleaning up the end, if you have read his proposal about cleanup days... thats basically what I was doing.
Damek928
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Now, (no offence to him) this is an aceflamingo post if i ever saw one...

damek, if you get in trouble for a day or two, so be it. We all have our "off" days. Maybe our moderators were not in the best mood or something. Don't let this go to your head this far damek...
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by Neko92 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 am

zerg960 Wrote:The proposal:

Every 3rd sunday of each month, players can request a moderator to remove an abandoned structure on some land that you want, and restore it to natural land & make it buildable.

Abandoned structures are:
  • Abandoned for at least 3 months
  • By an inactive Resident or Default player.
  • On land that you want to build on.
(The other ranks are either active, or they are wealthy enough to not build ugly.)

Keyword here being proposal

And as such why is it that you're using something that was planned. Not a rule, as a defense.

Being that it is not known as a rule that things can be destroyed after a period of inactivity, I consider everything you've done as griefing, pretty sure the other mods who responded to your series of grief alerts would agree.

That being said, IF the proposal zerg made was in fact made a rule. It is to allow Moderators to deconstruct or revert the land, not players (unless a mod were to say its ok). Therefore with or without Zerg's proposal. It's still griefing.

Spoiler is regarding your plans or "proposal" for the expansion as you mentioned in-game.

Spoiler:
Making "Traps" to keep players out may break the rules. Being as `property` is defined as "A thing or things belonging to someone; possessions collectively." any "traps" designed to kill players via freefall, lava, drowning, crushing or other may very well destroy them and their possessions or property. Thus the "traps" you plan to make must follow the following server rules clearly posted in the News, Rules and Server Information section of the forums.

kreatious Minecraft Server Rules Wrote:
Griefing:

Our servers do not tolerate any form of griefing, this includes but is not limited to;

[*]Using TNT to blow up players and/or their property.
[*]Using lava to burn another player's property
[*]Using flint & steel to burn another player's property
[*]Using either type of bucket (lava OR water) on another player's property

As much as I dislike you for various, it would be sad to see you go since you do make nice builds and are a pretty pro-redstoner that doesn't flaunt it for the attention like most the youtubers that must ask for subs and likes. If they do good, they shouldn't need to ask for the subs etc.

Lastly, I don't truly hate anyone. Just tolerate those I dislike. If I hated you, you'd know. (ie I wouldn't of stood there that day eve was being mean to you as you broke my land...)
Neko92
Veteran

by Damek928 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 am

I never said anything about it being a rule, I had said he would probably agree with what I was doing because of what he proposed. He wouldn't propose something that he did like himself. Oh and Neko care to share why you dislike me so much
Damek928
Resident

by Damek928 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:29 am

I have decided that i will not go on ts anymore and if i dont like you i will just ignore you permanently
Damek928
Resident

by iAustralian » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am

I had a similar problem with FPS on.. -ahem-. Don't worry about it, honestly. People occasionally forget to remove the odd foreign body from a specific section of their genitalia, not much to think of really. I, personally, just result in ignoring anything I find.. distasteful (How do you think I can maintain a certain level of civilized talk / interactions with half the server?) and accept that, at the end of the day, they're people I have 99.99% chance of not actually meeting over a Friendship on Miencratf, as such I have no true reason to try and BS / kiss arse.
Now - Would I say leave? Absolutely not. You're one of a handful of people who put effort into their builds, and a genuinely all-round good guy. If you really do think you need a break from some of the BS, then you're always able to leave until you feel interested to return. ;-) Anyhow, whichever way you may choose, I do hope the best for you
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by JUSTRON123 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Cya damek D: Hope you come back.
JUSTRON123
Resident

Next

Return to Archives