Neko92
Veteran

Re: Cyberbullying and the Kreatious Community

by aceflamingo23 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:26 pm

And now The Mare's Nest is making fun of me for this too. :/
aceflamingo23

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:38 am

Neko, the reason I don't want to use those sites is because there might be people who are actually about to kill themselves who need to talk first. I'd feel like I was talking to a 911 operator about my cat up a tree while someones house was burning down and they couldn't get through.
aceflamingo23

by Neko92 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

Well if you acknowledge you have a problem, which you seem to. Commit yourself? It's the first step to getting better.
Neko92
Veteran

by alan_x_zhu » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:Neko, the reason I don't want to use those sites is because there might be people who are actually about to kill themselves who need to talk first. I'd feel like I was talking to a 911 operator about my cat up a tree while someones house was burning down and they couldn't get through.

These sites were created and services offered to help people like you who are struggling. You seem to make such a big deal out of the problems you described, but you don't want help. If you really think it is that important or big of an issue, just go and talk to someone on the support website. It's not 9/11: "Oh I'm injured but I won't call for help because I'm sure someone else needs it more than I do!" In my opinion, if you really mean what you say, I reccommend using some of the helpful links Neko gave you. If you really act like you need so much, just take help offered and try to fix your issues, people on the internet are not the same (not anywhere close) as people in real life. Especially an online gaming community which has nothing to do with suicide issues, help, etc. I'd have to say the people that humiliated you were wrong; they should not have done that. Clearly they were spawning some amusement for themselves, because they did not give you any sort of privacy, let alone barging in and making rude comments.

-Just trying to help-
alan_x_zhu

by jbige7 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 am

You can always find a new community :)
-Jordan
jbige7

by aceflamingo23 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm

jbige7 Wrote:You can always find a new community :)

That's what you want. You probably want the bullied kids at your school to go somewhere else too.
aceflamingo23

by Chasmek » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Kids in school can choose who to hang out with and who their friends are. Just as you can choose where you spend your time online and who to chat with. The issue then is making those choices in a way that actually makes you happier rather than unhappy.
Chasmek

by aceflamingo23 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Chasmek Wrote:Kids in school can choose who to hang out with and who their friends are. Just as you can choose where you spend your time online and who to chat with. The issue then is making those choices in a way that actually makes you happier rather than unhappy.

I like this community but people are mean to me.
aceflamingo23

PreviousNext

Return to Archives