Ender Shops... must go

Ender Shops... must go

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 am

Lately, in the end, there has been severe lag and enderman have been reduced. I think it comes mostly from signs and all the beacon affects. At least take away the beacons it might be LESS laggier.
emeraldcreeper10

Re: Ender Shops... must go

by SDOR3 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 am

The lag that the majority of players are getting when they go to the end is from the massive amount of signs with text on them that are rendered when you are near the end shops. Fortunately, there is a mod that makes sign text only be rendered when you're with-in a certain number of blocks of the sign or signs. (I personally use a mod that does this and combined with optifine, I can say that I have noticed a 15 FPS improvement in the end near the shops then without it.) As for the beacons, I personally don't mind them however I do find their effects to be annoying at times. (Like when trying to make a jump, the jump boost throws me off a bit.) Anyway, these are just my opinions on, and my solutions to the lag in the end. Overall though, I really don't mind having shops in the end. (As long as they stay nice of course.)

Hope this helps.

~Sdor
SDOR3

Re: Ender Shops... must go

by zuko135 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 pm

I side with SDOR3, The shops are alright and I'm not getting any lag in the end except for the pathway to Zerg's Enderman Farm. But I do think the shops will be torn down after a while because of the spawn shop prices. Arjan recently made the spawn shops free to try and make Damek go out of business because of Damek's deal of 1/2 of the price of spawn shops. Now that Eve isn't making any money (diamonds and iron), Zerg will get mad and the feud between the Ender Mall and Sunside & nKr Co. isn't making it any better. But I still think they can stay.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

Return to Archives