[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

More mods?

Heck yes
68%
Yes
26%
Neither
1%
No
3%
Heck no
3%

Total votes : 80

Re: More mod-er-ators? Vote now!

by Jsblackout82 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:20 am

Yes. Italiasoccer41 is like the only mod I see nowadays ( not that he doesn't do a great job) but he's not always on as he should not be ( people need to have lives).
This is Sparta!!!!!! "King Leonidas"
Jsblackout82
Resident

by Mark4life92 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:49 am

Mark4life92
Veteran

by NoMa187 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:01 am

Yes i really think we need more, cause we only have 4 now which are (in my timezone GMT+1) usually only on at night from 22.00 till 02.00/03.00 these 4 mods (Italiasoccer, Bonds, Hovr and SirDukem) are doing a great job, but theres most of the time no mods online during the day in my timezone. Heck Yes, We need more
NoMa187
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Chat mods pretty much take over when no mods or zerg isnt on. Like last night, mark and I were /kicking and /banning people left and right. Most for vulgar language, and some for grief. Hopefully we can find somebody to fill those time zones mentioned.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

I'd be fine with letting the long time vtns take over if there's no mods on; give them responsibility... We didn't promote them for nothing. If people(Zerg) doesn't think there should be mods anymore, then fine. But, I can tell you this.. The server will pay. Like mattchuu said, eve derps sometimes.

I'm tired, and full from dinner last night, and I might be.. Well, seem like I'm not making sense, but this is what I see. There are many vtns who would make GOOD moderators, this is coming from a person who's been one since May.. What I'm saying is.. And I don't meen to be rude, but some of you guys don't know what you're talking about. A lot of you thought italia wouldn't be a good mod, he is.. Isn't he? I know a few people who thought Dukem wouldn't be good, he is, isn't he? Unboxer too.. He might have changed near the end, but he was a damn good moderator.

My point is, most of you don't know what it's like to be a moderator, don't know how easy/hard it is; we do. I know of three... Three people who would make good mods, right now. And another who might make a good one. I might.. I don't know, lose some respect from this post, or something like that, I really could care less right now. The server is in trouble, we need more mods.

Con said that promoting people in haste is bad; well, generally he's right. Though, HovR was promoted, along with Reilem, because krisst went on vacation, they both turned out great, right? Dukem was also.. Now, I've got to admit, there have been.. A few mods on another server, that were hastily promoted as well.. Didn't go too well.

What I'm trying to say is, @Zerg, getting rid of moderatators and going fully automatic is a step in the wrong direction. At least now, it is. Now, eve is good and all, by eve I mean the rollback, etc.. But it does mess up sometimes, and when it does.. It's not good. Keep it the way it is now. @everyone who says they's noone to be a good moderators.. There are 3 prime candidates that I'd think would make good mods. I wasn't wrong on Udo, Dukem, Unboxer, italia, etc. Almost everyone I suggested in the past, has been an amazing mod. Believe you, me.. I know what I am talking about.

I.. Am tired of typing on my phone, on the bus.. So, I am going to 'shut up' now, and hopefully thi post makes sense.. If it doesn't, all is well. You get the idea.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by pieluvsme89 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

I vote yes. we need more people to yell at me for being annoying and plain stupid and catch greifers.
pieluvsme89
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Well Bonds, the question is, do those 3 people you think deserve it want to be Mods? Well, if they don't now what.. I don't like typing on my Ipod since it's so small. So this one is going to be a shortie.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by bondsmatthew » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 am

As a matter of fact, yes! :3 wait.. 2 do, and one I'm not sure if he'll do it. That's at least two. Plus, Udo didnt want to be one at first either.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by ishowclass » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 am

Personally,we need more mods.We have gotten some griefs and I've seen MULTIPLE times when there are no mods on.Mostly at night.We don't have enough and yes,we can FIX griefs but we can't overall stop them.Ever.But with more mods we can fix more griefs more quickly and not have anyone waiting and complaining while waiting for a grief to be fixed.And isn't the overall goal of the server to have fun and build?Don't me and tons of other players say "hi ___ blah blah blah and have fun!"And if they have to wait a while for their griefs to be fixed that would ruin them having fun.With more mods many people would have the grief fixed quickly and almost immediantly.Also,I have noticed players listen to higher ranks more.So with mods players would feel more free to ask questions.Yes we have Vtns for questions but players would ask more questions with mods,knowing that,because their mods,the answer would guide them only in the correct position and would feel safer asking them knowing they wouldn.t get the wrong answer.Vtns most likely won't give them the wrong answers but new players won't know that.Also I know what wall-e says.Anyway if this confused you sorry I'm not the best at long speeches.Anyway there's a lot of players on who I think would be great mods.
ishowclass
Resident

by Neko92 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

I say this from personal experience... so try not to get offended. But why get more mods when the currents ones aren't good. Numerous times lately I've had problems with players griefing or trolling. On both servers. And never seem to get help anymore. Also recently from word of mouth (so-to-speak) I find the common rules dont exist and things not allowed suddenly are. Yet read nothing bout it on forums, or get a /mail msg in-game. When I finally get a response I get told to go on teamspeak, I shouldn't have to go on something to get help specially when I get taken out of and put in channels without being told or asked(Note: Because I was TOLD to go on by STAFF).
The only way I seem to get any info or response about things is from PureBo or Dritalia... Then again I generally always talk to them anyways. Maybe they should get mod? If they want it.
Udo had helped me more in one day then any others have in past month.
Neko92
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives