X-Ray hacking?

X-Ray hacking?

by harshlife » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Your in-game name: harshlife
Person who banned you: zerg960 ?
Reason given for ban: X-Ray hacking?
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I was told I was banned for x-ray hacking? I just want my name cleared. The only reason i could think of for me having been flagged is i've mined quite a few diamonds via Silk Touch recently. A few have been double mined (initially with my Silktouch, back to my house then mined with my fortune pick). Otherwise i cant think why.
for evidence, see logs at my chests, theres about (or exactly) 45 diamond blocks been placed and mined there, which by the current stats system counts as 90.
also look at anywhere i've been mining, i mine caverns at the low levels, i find them via trial and error (see torches placed all over caverns around my drop in to /mine).

I'm mildly annoyed about the whole thing as I've been working towards a stack of DBs, this is certainly going to overshadow that. Im also confused as to why you think at just under 300hrs playing time i'd suddenly resort to x-raying with no previous bans for anything similar.

Also, i've had a few EVE kicks recently for adjusting my shop.

Edit: special thanks to the upstanding busy bodies who felt the need to reinforce this error with public reminders, way to help things, you guys have been just splendid, merry christmas to you too.
Highly Inactive at the moment.
I can be found here though. If you sign up, message me and I'll get you started.
harshlife

Re: X-Ray hacking?

by harshlife » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 pm

For Ban II

Your in-game name: harshlife
Person who banned you: zerg960
Reason given for ban: X-Ray hacking
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Still not using an x-ray hack, and I now have two bans for it? If you want me to teach you how to mine, just ask.

Can we please bring this lunacy to an end?
I can be found here though. If you sign up, message me and I'll get you started.
harshlife

by SirDukem » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Before Zerg bans for x-ray hacking, he has a script which re-creates how the blocks were broken in real-time. I'm 100% sure he would not ban if he was not 100% confident that an xray was being used.
SirDukem
Veteran

by harshlife » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello Dukem, thank you for taking the time to reply.

I dont think I can stress the point any more than I have, I dont x-ray, i've never even "dabbled" so I cant defend myself with a comparison between how I mine and how a cheat would do it.

Im afraid the block recall system must be flawed.

All I can say is, review an area where I have mined with an x-ray and determine which diamonds i've missed (that wouldnt be missed with the use of x-ray hacking) as evidence.
Additionally, i've mined with vini before who im sure could vouch for my lack of x-raying.
As a final measure, i could record my next big mining trip, wait for it to once again be flagged as cheating then submit it for review.

Edit: The final option will be uncompletable untill 18th of Jan due to time constraints.
harshlife

by HovR » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Well, I've tried to get zerg to read this appeal, with no luck apparently.
HovR
Veteran

Return to Archives