Total votes : 55

Re: [Proposal] TNT & Lava

by Mythic316 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I kinda agree with this too i mean posts really mean nothing
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by ShishirG » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

You guys are missing the point. I'm not trying to put out that posts = everything more posts = more trusted nothing like that... but if you haven't noticed. People who DONT grief are on the forums, and being active on the forums 99% of the time means that you want to be part of this minecraft community, If i wanted to grief, i wouldn't have registered on the forums, i would have gone into creative, and put tnt and lava everywhere.
Being registered and active on the forums mostly means you want to be part of the community and won't do the crap that'll get you banned.
I'm just putting an idea out there.
ShishirG

by dizzydan2 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:08 pm

I do think that this is a problem but how about the players who are trustworthy but not very active on the forums it's a bit unfair for them. I think it should be determined on what you do in game and not on the forums.
dizzydan2
Resident

by strider1997 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 pm

I agree with Tom because some 1 that's been on for a while is probley not going to use TNT to grief cause they don't wana be banned. also maybe a limited amount of TNT uses per day, per person so even if there is grief they won't be massive holes to bed rock.
strider1997
Resident

by VVX1000 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:08 am

I see all of the TNT creates and Lava falls throughout the map, So yeah, it needs to be changed i don't know how though but these are also used for good things as well. So maybe only resident and up can get it because i see mostly non-members doing all of the griefing.

Support Kreatious by:
1. Voting on PMC, MS and MSL!
2. Donating to the server, you get many cool commands and you get to know the server better!
VVX1000

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:48 am

Maybe limit placing TNT and Lava to Rsd+ unless a Vtn+, or someone who can monitor its use, is online?

There definitely needs to be limitations on default players though. A griefer isn't going to play for 30-60 hours and create a forum account JUST so they can blow something up. And even if that's their initial intention upon joining, the chances of them following through is definitely not high. In most cases, after playing for quite some time, they will grow to like the server, and change their mind about griefing it. Like ShishirG said, griefers are not patient.

Edit:
Also, I disagree with the whole # of forum posts concept. Hell, I'll be one to admit that I didn't use the forums for anything other than Rsd requirements up until relatively recently. And I know I can't be the only one who did the same thing. Some players are just, plain and simple, not forum types. we shouldn't limit them because of that.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by iExspee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 am

I don't think we need to minimize it, we just need an certain amount of it set of at once (1-2 at once) and it should also give a mod a warning that TNT has been set of
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Or we can leave lava it as it is but, same as flint and steel, if u use it in a certain block range as another player then a 2 min. ban will take place.

As for TNT, you can only use it in YOUR CLAIMED AREA!
If you try to use it on any other area you don't claim then a 2-5 min. ban. Reason: TNT on wilderness/un-claimed land.

And same as lava placing, the same thing will happen if you use it near a player:

zuko135 said:
if u use it in a certain block range as another player then a 2 min. ban will take place.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:55 am

Really good bringing back a.. what, 9 month old post there?
Stop spamming the forums, zuko, I know you're trying to show off YO SWAG BLUE DONOR, but you trying to get your post count up is not fun.
Seeing your name in every single topic besides the Veteran, Staff, Archives, and Ban Appeals is no fun. >.>
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by jbige7 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 am

This post is still going? I'm pretty sure this has been taken care of. :s
-Jordan
jbige7

PreviousNext

Return to Archives