Lost Items...

Lost Items...

by JamesBondage77 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 am

Earlier today I fell down a shaft I was making, and died. Ok, no problem. I go back down and try to collect the items I had in my inventory pre-fall. I got the majority of the items, but I did notice two key items that could not be found ANYWHERE. Iron Chest Armor - and two Diamond Pickaxes (I had three, one i got with everything else)

I asked Zerg about it three times, no response. Asked in chat a few times, no response. I know it may not seem like a lot to you "veterans" and "donors" but it took a lot of work to find those diamonds and they represented pretty much ALL Ive been able to find so far. I would have asked more, but I didn't want to be annoying about it..

Then a few hours later, everyone is talking about checking out the world at /mystery. So I go briefly look around, then /home. When the map loaded to my /home on survival, I had NOTHING in my inventory. I asked zerg and all they said was "Well it worked for me."

Don't you guys have some way to tell what I had, and verify that I am in fact not making this crap up and trying to waste your time?

I didn't lose as much this time, but I did lose on halfway used diamond pick, iron legs, head, and feet, and some misc crap I am not sure exactly what, like smooth stone, cobble, coal.

---

I am willing to bite the bullet for the items lost in fall. (Even though they should have all been where I died...) But visiting /mystery, then having my items lost after I /home from there I don't feel is my fault.

Thats about it I guess, I doubt I will hear back about this, but it was kind of annoying, but besides that I thought it should be brought to your attention that leaving /mystery has a glitch.
JamesBondage77

Re: Lost Items...

by iExspee » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:52 am

Well Can i just explain here, If you die when you fall or get killed my a mob/player your items will despawn after a while (approx 10-15 mins, Correct me if i am wrong)
Also if you have items in your inv and you log of Survival and go on creative there is a little bug that you will loose your items when you log back onto survival D:
Also, you don't have to ask Veterans or Mods, You can ask Residents too and even some Defualts may know how to help you :D
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:20 am

I can sympathize with this situation. I know how frustrating it can be trying to get ahold of Zerg ingame. XD
Couldn't tell ya what happened, honestly. This is the first I've heard of this /mystery world. But I do recall a similar situation with trying to /home out of the End dimension in the Regen world.

If you see me ingame, send me a /msg, and I could hook ya up with some replacement tools, since it seems like the odds kinda screwed you over here.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by TheOWCA » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:32 am

yeah, well you see, there is this wierd glitch that sometimes when you leave the end with /home and such, then you lose all your inventory items, i would know, it happened to me i think first, but that's besides the point. I would be fine with giving you replacement items in-game.
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

Return to Archives