Regarding Arcation

Re: Regarding Arcation

by jack_addy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am

Zeenoo Wrote:Tonight, myself, Zerg, Feir, Gogyst had a sit-down and hashed out some issues. This is going to be our official statement from here on out:

We will not be tolerating any action against the Arcation community. This WILL stop. Right here; right now.

The kreatious.com blog is NOT endorsed by the Arcation community. Krisst operates the blog on his own, outside of the grasps of Unboxer and Gogyst. We, as a community, will no longer carry out ANY malicious activities against the other community, and they have agreed they will not come after us.

Krisst and Zerg will need to work out their issues on their own and we will not be getting involved. When the attacks and harassment occur, nobody wins. We will keep to ourselves, and they will do their own thing.

If you have any questions, this is the place to ask.

What is arcation?

jack_addy

by kieranchocian » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 am

jack_addy Wrote:
Zeenoo Wrote:Tonight, myself, Zerg, Feir, Gogyst had a sit-down and hashed out some issues. This is going to be our official statement from here on out:

We will not be tolerating any action against the Arcation community. This WILL stop. Right here; right now.

The kreatious.com blog is NOT endorsed by the Arcation community. Krisst operates the blog on his own, outside of the grasps of Unboxer and Gogyst. We, as a community, will no longer carry out ANY malicious activities against the other community, and they have agreed they will not come after us.

Krisst and Zerg will need to work out their issues on their own and we will not be getting involved. When the attacks and harassment occur, nobody wins. We will keep to ourselves, and they will do their own thing.

If you have any questions, this is the place to ask.

What is arcation?

The server split in late October/early November. When it happened, some of the mods from before the split created a new server, called Arcation. That's all you really need to know.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:23 pm

McCoy1996 Wrote:You should stop... Idk wth you are fighting for? But it doesn't reflect back very well. YOU (aceflamingo) make US (rest of kreatious) look bad, and you need to stop...

I'm fighting for kreatious to keep our rep up holmes. People see my kreatious stuff, and they be all like, look at what a beast this guy is, I should go to kreatious too.
aceflamingo23

by McCoy1996 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 am

Uhhh, Logic is illogical. I don't want to be made look bad by some random idiot that can't grasp a concept...

NOW STOP, hamma time
McCoy1996
Veteran

by cruiserman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 am

I approve of this McCoy.... Can't we all just stop this?
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by TheOWCA » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 am

i never liked any of this; the split or the attacks
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

by jbige7 » Thu May 10, 2012 4:10 pm

It's good that we aren't fighting anymore
-Jordan
jbige7

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon May 14, 2012 10:16 am

Good. You went your own ways :D
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by iAustralian » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Ah, Storm. Everyone moves on and agrees to stop talking about them, yet you try and cause yet another argument. Really?
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by mattme1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm

I think in a way you could think storm is a hired operative working for arcation since hes so bad on kreatious...
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

Previous

Return to Archives