[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Jungle Biome?

Jungle Biome?

Jungle Biome?

by littlesimmy6 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:24 am

Well since the new update has the "Jungles" we apparently need to make a new world to generate the one biome, I was wondering if there is a way to add the biome without making a new world since the new chunk thing does not work anymore, will there be a solution? Many people will love to explore the great biome with friends and id LOVE to do that with some of the kreatious community!

-Simmy
littlesimmy6
Resident

Re: Jungle Biome?

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 am

I doubt there will be a new map for this. If anything, the new jungle biomes will generate in /mine.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by Neko92 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 am

Hard to update....

Spoiler:

It's a snapshot of plans to be added... not added yet. The list may grow over time. Also... Most likely people will be able to goto Regen for the trees... get saplings and bring them back to Kreatious, assuming jungle trees will have their own saplings.
OR Like mushrooms in 1.8 and snow in 1.1, they may spawn on their own randomly. (and possibly ruin the views of some towns... =( which i hope doesn't happen)
Neko92
Veteran

by iExspee » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 am

We just got a new map, Every time a new biome comes out we can't just reset the map. I think zerg should just get a seed with a jungle biome in it and use it as the /mine
I would also like to say if zerg reads this, also we need a mycelium biome with mushrooms, I think if zerg can do these two things then we will be ok and we wont need to reset the map
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by HovR » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:20 pm

There are two options:

A) Expand the map to generate new chunks.
B) Do nothing. Go to the /mine world to see this biome.
HovR
Veteran

by SASpursFan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:03 pm

SASpursFan
Donor

by follet8 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 am

I prefer A... (thinking about all the cool cities there could be in a jungle biome =D WOW that should look pretty).(still thinking about awesome cities there could be...in a near future :) ... unless B is chosen :( ...).
follet8
Resident

by Neko92 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 am

Neko92
Veteran

by maizmadness » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 am

maizmadness
Donor

by heisan213 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

I say B, because A would require more of the server and I prefer it not to get any laggier then it already is at rush hour.

It's the simplest way to do it too, thinking about Zerg and the guys who would have to expand spawn road.

Vote for kreatious now! \/
heisan213
Resident

Next

Return to Archives