[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Reset creative with 1.2?

Reset creative with 1.2?

Reset creative with 1.2?

by zerg960 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Well, with the map height changes, I'm thinking a lot of people'll like to build huge things on creative again, and would prefer to not look at all the lovely lava...

So... I'm proposin' a reset, or at the very least adding another map to creative and deleting the current nether and skyworld maps on it.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Re: Reset creative with 1.2?

by hommelgardigan » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Me like idea
Bad lava!
:D
I Am The Chef Of Building
hommelgardigan
Resident

by strider1997 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:21 pm

I think we should delete the nether and sky world and keep the main 1. Although there's a lot of lava they're still some nice buildings.
strider1997
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:55 pm

More frequent map resets on Creative are welcomed. It's easier to grief, and not fixed as routinely. Projects are abandoned quickly, and finding an untouched plot of land is becoming a chore for those who want to build. I think a fresh creative map would be nice. Of course, the same applies as before; it'd be cool to give us a download link to the current creative map, for those who want to archive their creations and/or MCedit them into singleplayer maps.

So, if you provided that, I think most people would be cool with a reset. Maybe leave the current one up for a week or two after uploading a new one, for people to adjust and move over to the new.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by cruiserman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:47 am

I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by SASpursFan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:34 am

As some Kreatious citizen said, but I forgot who it was: There's a Creative map? I thought it was a griefing map. Oh and yes! We need a fresh start on creative
SASpursFan
Donor

by zerg960 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 am

Okay, so, new plan based on teh suggestions:

Add a new map to creative (a copy of survival's map as of december 9th), on a monthly basis...
(The first new map will be 1 day before the day 1.2 is supposed to come out, and after that, i'll do it every 1st of the month)

2 weeks after the new map is added, the old map will be unloaded and put up for download.

Diz good?
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by cruiserman » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:01 am

Sounds good from my point of view.... What's the ip adress again? Lol. I keed. I keed.
cruiserman
Veteran

by heisan213 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Vote for kreatious now! \/
heisan213
Resident

by cruiserman » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes Zerg will have 1.2 a day before everyone else because he's a sause boss like that
cruiserman
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives