Omgitsjosh
30%
Jepoken
13%

Total votes : 61

June vets

by zerg960 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 am

Vote!!!
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Re: June vets

by iExspee » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:23 am

Well, as I said last time, only 50% deserve this, I know a lot more that deserve it than at least 50% of these players. I vote for Josh and Icefang. Gl to both of you :D
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by jack_addy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:08 am

Did the votes get reset or something?

jack_addy

by iExspee » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:15 am

jack_addy Wrote:Did the votes get reset or something?

Yes, one of the old forum admins who is now just a troll, took it down. We can all thank him for this monstrosity.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Shadowofrsr » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am

If you had a brain Aquad you would know that cruiser was hacked and has posted apologizing about the trouble. I am not a forum admin of this site in any way nor do I have the power to edit anything on this site as you seem to think I do. If I had such power I would have warned you off for accusing others without any proof.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by iExspee » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:16 am

Shadowofrsr Wrote:If you had a brain Aquad you would know that cruiser was hacked and has posted apologizing about the trouble. I am not a forum admin of this site in any way nor do I have the power to edit anything on this site as you seem to think I do. If I had such power I would have warned you off for accusing others without any proof.

How do you know I was talking about you? Why would you have replied to this if it wasn't you? Hmm sus
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by vini123 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 am

Seriously? Restarting the votes one day before they end? And now only make it last 1day? So mrman and jepoken win? Im mad about this this is just so nasty. I'd say since josh and Icefang won the last time were promoting them and were removing this post i totally do NOT agree with the vote reset it's just really nasty. And even if cruiser copied it and Posted it again by accident why would he change the end date and the name order :/
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by iExspee » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:01 am

vini123 Wrote:Seriously? Restarting the votes one day before they end? And now only make it last 1day? So mrman and jepoken win? Im mad about this this is just so nasty. I'd say since josh and Icefang won the last time were promoting them and were removing this post i totally do NOT agree with the vote reset it's just really nasty. And even if cruiser copied it and Posted it again by accident why would he change the end date and the name order :/

I totally agree with you there vini, at least 50% of these people wouldn't be on this list if it were not for the vtn trolls. Jepoken and MrMan do not deserve this rank at all.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by 11keris » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:03 am

Nasty people... Just so unfair well im voting for icefang and. Josh you all should!! ;)
11keris

by SonicFF7 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 am

Geebus.
Heh.. I think Icefang and Josh deserve it. Although, MrMan does too, in my opinion, in the least. I don't know jepoken, so I can't speak for him. But, I believe Cruiser.. why would they just completely delete it? Cruiser has apologized in Staff for this, and if it was truly a joke, he would have apologized in General. He wants to keep it down low, so Drama won't start. I don't really see how it's "nasty." Unless you think Cruiser is that bad of a guy..
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Next

Return to Archives