Omgitsjosh
30%
Jepoken
13%

Total votes : 61

Re: June vets

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm

bondsmatthew Wrote:
Irish_Ninja Wrote:Again, I'm going with Icefang. Mainly because I'm not sure I agree with the other three becoming vet. Just something fishy about them all being forced into the votes through their names being spammed in pre-votes.
I could be wrong; they could be great players. I just find their sources suspicious.

Read above about my Udo post. Ctrl + F is a beautiful tool.

I don't disagree with how things happened with Udo. I do, however, have a problem with people literally copying and pasting this, as their form of "nomination."
*********** Wrote:Omgitsjosh - He is helpful and a cool guy. Plays a lot isn't mean to other players.
MrManJoseph - Long time player, Very helpful, Nice
Jepoken - Nice, Helpful. Long time player.
(This *exact* post was coped by FIVE different players, mind you. Not just the same player nominations, the Exact. Same. Post. was copied five times. And I'm only counting the ones that are word for word. This doesn't include the guys who just said those three names 'coincidentally' with different wording, or no reasoning whatsoever.)

Now, I don't question the possibility that they may all want those players to be veteran. But where I get skeptical is where they're all literally spamming the nomination thread with copy-paste. What that looks like to me, is these players trying to get that list mentioned so many times, that they're literally forced into the votes by default. I find this to be unfair to the other players who were mentioned in the nominations, who have deserved vet for longer, yet got drowned out by these players spamming those 3 names.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by kieranchocian » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm

bondsmatthew Wrote: Personal vendetta? Tell me the real reason, Aquad?

Talking about personal vendettas: is there a reason why you had screenshotted the event? I mean, was it your plan to use it against him?

+ no-one's going to try to ban you for that, lol. We all have out own opinions; we respect yours.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by gotmilkguy84 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 pm

who took the last vtn votes down aquad?(the first June vets)
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by harshlife » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

If, as sonic implies, vet votes are being stupidly manipulatied, perhaps some vets should be rolled back if their only function is to troll and mess up vet voting.

Frankly, some of the "vets" have less hours online on this map than defaults, and more bans.
While I appreciate that they contributed to a frozen map.. that map is long gone, coming up to a year ago. Holding on to things long gone is just sad.

Personally, i think theres at least one deserving name in here, and good luck to him/her.
Highly Inactive at the moment.
I can be found here though. If you sign up, message me and I'll get you started.
harshlife

by supermariobubba » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 am

where is justron?! I CALL BULLCOW
supermariobubba

by iExspee » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 am

gotmilkguy84 Wrote:who took the last vtn votes down aquad?(the first June vets)

No, it wasn't me, cruiser was apparently 'hacked' and that's the reason why it was deleted.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by tweekmore » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 am

Irish_Ninja Wrote:
bondsmatthew Wrote:
Irish_Ninja Wrote:Again, I'm going with Icefang. Mainly because I'm not sure I agree with the other three becoming vet. Just something fishy about them all being forced into the votes through their names being spammed in pre-votes.
I could be wrong; they could be great players. I just find their sources suspicious.

Read above about my Udo post. Ctrl + F is a beautiful tool.

I don't disagree with how things happened with Udo. I do, however, have a problem with people literally copying and pasting this, as their form of "nomination."
*********** Wrote:Omgitsjosh - He is helpful and a cool guy. Plays a lot isn't mean to other players.
MrManJoseph - Long time player, Very helpful, Nice
Jepoken - Nice, Helpful. Long time player.
(This *exact* post was coped by FIVE different players, mind you. Not just the same player nominations, the Exact. Same. Post. was copied five times. And I'm only counting the ones that are word for word. This doesn't include the guys who just said those three names 'coincidentally' with different wording, or no reasoning whatsoever.)

Now, I don't question the possibility that they may all want those players to be veteran. But where I get skeptical is where they're all literally spamming the nomination thread with copy-paste. What that looks like to me, is these players trying to get that list mentioned so many times, that they're literally forced into the votes by default. I find this to be unfair to the other players who were mentioned in the nominations, who have deserved vet for longer, yet got drowned out by these players spamming those 3 names.
Sigh, I have a feeling this will happen every month now.
Statisticals - Image
tweekmore

by pyrusbrawler30 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:27 am

Well i have no clue what happened with the reset, and im sorry it was, but what can we do... the past is the past... we have to move on to what's here and now... My votes havn't changed... I would like to see Omg and Icefang get it, i really never met Mrman and Jepoken so i really can't vote for them.... Its the last hour or so and good luck to you all!!! :D
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by cruiserman » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:32 am

Well it's clear that icefang and omg won conferring the following: The old votes- ice had 27 or so omg had about 25 or so and I realize that some of you double posted on the new votes but it's clear that out of the people given you want icefang and omgitsjosh. Thanks, Cruiserman
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives