Aquad has been banning people for no reason

Aquad has been banning people for no reason

by littleasian78 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 am

No offence but me and a lot of people really dont like u. No matter how many times u ban me i honestly dont care ive been on this server long enough to realize that everyone is rude. I epesically can be very rude but u think u are so superior to others because ur a vet and a chat mod. i dont care if u ban me from the forums and from the server but honeslty i dont think u deserve this responsiblility. Aquad u have been nice at times but certain days u can be in a "cranky mood" so if u ban me from the forums this will be my last post but if u want people other than the ones ur bribe for respect, u should really change the way u treat people on the server goodbye.
littleasian78
Resident

Re: Aquad has been banning people for no reason

by TheZaqwsxz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 am

He did it for a good reason. He can't just "ban" people for no reason. If that happens, he would ban me straight away. But he is respected to everyone, Neko didn't respond so he went to he's own ways. So, don't go on the forums bragging about yourself getting banned, and you were banned for cheating at spleef + trolling. See ya in 3 hours
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by Neko92 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 am

As I've said to aquad DO NOT BLAME ME I wasn't the only mod on. I was checking grief alerts which are more important than trolling and cheating at a game within the game. Also after like half and hour talk with Aquad I understand why he banned. So he had a reason, though I don't agree with the length. Also... those of you who are telling Aquad I unbanned Littleasian. STOP SPREADING LIES

http://i.imgur.com/6DME8.png

As you see in the image, after typing /checkban littleasian78 He is still banned. I don't know why it's not showing it for Aquad, but it does for me. And littleasian has tried logging in more than once since then, In which mods see when they try to log in when banned. So that also proves he still is.

LEAVE ME OUTTA THIS.

Furthermore... as I've said to Aquad. It was littleasian's first offense for being "rude" so it should not have been 3 hours. Also cheating at spleef though it is not respected, Is not breaking any rules. That I know of. So... thats a bs excuse to ban from the server. And the last bit about his ban "convo being too long" I mean really... theres been mods that have been in question with a user for more than an hour trying to resolve an issue. So IMO, thats bs excuse.

Mini-Chatbox:
littleasian78 Wrote:mods and vets arent as nice as they used to be

Please don't get mad at mods and vtns over this, you simply ruined the fun of the spleef game and it angered people. Next time play fair =/ When you drop, don't dig the blocks form below, and things like this could be avoided.
Neko92
Veteran

by iExspee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 am

Listen here kid, I ban people for the right reasons, I kicked you several times telling you to stop pissing everyone off, you called me dumb numerous amounts of times.
So don't come here making a post about me for banning you for the RIGHT reason. I am not the only person who was frustrated by you too, a lot of players were telling you to shut up and you just back chatted at them with stupid reactions, that I will not go into detail about.

@Neko92

Neko, I banned him for the right reason, I know you were spammed up in your chat so you were not seeing what went on in global, this was also prior to when you came on the server, this was going on for a good 30 minutes before you even came on, so you don't know the entire story and what he was doing before you thought I did an "unfair ban".
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by mattme1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Well there are times when mods or vets kick people because of something stupid and silly but kicks don't keep you from going back on. So I think they should be more careful but besides that a quad was probably fine
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by malandrix_bunny » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Knowing aquad, and the way he plays, and moderates. These were all fair bans. Aquad is a nice guy and knows what he is doing >.>
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 am

^
from what i've seen from aquad, he is a nice, fair chat-mod. if he bans people, he must have a reason. I understand that people may dissagree on length but the reason can't be denied..... unless with SOLID proof....
so, thats being said, he must have a valid reason to ban/kick, but the other things like time etc. can be debated on.

also, a question if i may? is there a mod chat? like a donor but for mods? i saw what looked like it in the sceenshot neko posted...
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Return to Archives