82%
No
18%

Total votes : 22

Map Expansion?

by iExspee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 am

Vote on a map expansion!

There are reasons for this, such as:
* Not enough types of biomes such as Jungles and Mushroom biomes (We have 1 jungle and 0 mushroom biomes).
* Not enough land mass for players wishing to build in new untouched biomes.
* Map getting too congested.

Getting a map expansion could only benefit the server, there is no doubt in this expansion. Myself and others have wanted mushroom cows from mooshroom biomes.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: Map Expansion?

by vini123 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:06 pm

IF we would expand we should wait till the next update so we might get some Temples and such. just something i think should be a reason to wait :D
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by Arjan_M » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Eh, There is a lot of unclaimed area in most parts of the map where there the old extension took place :x
Arjan_M
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I like the idea but i think if there is a expansion that it shouldn't be to big of one.
JUSTRON123
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:18 pm

YES PLEASE!!! I love the idea of a map expansion! for the longest time i've wanted some mooshrooms and there are some oceans that seem promising... also, I would like to see more FULL jungles on the map, (there are actually 4, but two of them are just little slivers, and the others arn't very big....) some desert temples, and mabey even luckier a jungle temple... I'm all for expansion!
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm

YES, YES, YES! We have so many congested dirt and cobble builds that aren't even in use. And, a LONG time ago i wanted to makea city, but it was way too congested, no where big enough for a city.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by SASpursFan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Ummm... Is it just me, or is it time again to get a completely new map, or am i just crazy?!
SASpursFan
Donor

by jbige7 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

I voted no for a couple of reasons,

If we expand the map I'm pretty sure that means more money, Zerg doesn't like expanding maps much, except on updates I'm pretty sure, and maybe he has a little surprise for 1.3 (Map Reset.)

I know new people to MC would love to walk threw a Jungle or any other active player who needs resources, but that's not Zerg's fault (Well in my opinion.) If we got like 100 extra bucks, than I would consider it, but that's not up to me.
-Jordan
jbige7

by iExspee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 am

@Jbige7
It costs nothing to expand the map, it's just a plugin that zerg can use to extend the map.

@SASpursfan
There is a rumour going around on a map reset, this would have to be discussed as a server, I'm sure if we get map a map reset it would be pointless due to the point we can expand the map.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Neko92 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 am

Expand... sure why not as long as it doesn't cost more (money, disc space on server's drives, etc) or cause issues such as people claiming temples and stuff that tend to be rare, which may lead to fights. (Dare I bring up the issue about Those who thought claiming "The End" to themselves was a good idea?) Also expanding with a 1.3 seed would make the transition look... like a cutaway? or create ugly 2D mountains... whatever.

As for the Map Reset.... I still don't know where you heard that from, partially thinking you started it. Where ever it came from... I don't vote No to it. I vote Hell No!
Neko92
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives