Flyhacking: Sonicff7

Flyhacking: Sonicff7

by Xpod78 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 pm

What i did was stupid and immature, i totally got what i had comeing towards me. Now i'm sure most people use a lame excuse like " that was my brother who did that" or " oh what? i guess my account must be hacked!" But all i want to say is i was playing this at 3 AM when i did htis so i guess i coulve been a lil careless... All i ask is that you please uplift the ban so i can continue playing a wonderful game with my wonderful freinds on a wonderful server. If this is denied i totally understand i was immature and acting childish. If it is accepted THANK YOU!!!!

:|

Xpod78

Re: Flyhacking: Sonicff7

by SonicFF7 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Xpod, first of all, use the correct format.
Second of all, I appreciate your how you didn't just use one of those other stories, like my brother did it and such, but you've been banned for x-ray, and considering that you're a rsd that has some history, I'm not sure whether I should unban you. (Run on sentence e.e)
I think I'll let the other Mods help me decide on this one.. Not sure whether the sap thing is good for approval.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by Xpod78 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:08 pm

OK i understand i have made some... unfortunate decisions lately. This is my first time discovering modding and i got carried away. If you really are indecisive than i suggest you just let the ban stay unless another mod has anything to say.

Xpod78

by holysingod » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm

sorry kreatious admins that i fly hacked i didnt mean to i just tried to save myself from getting killed by lava. i know that i should of never hacked and i will take off the mod. i will never use that mod again its a bad mod anyways i dont want it so can you unban please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
holysingod

by vini123 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 pm

holysingod Wrote:sorry kreatious admins that i fly hacked i didnt mean to i just tried to save myself from getting killed by lava. i know that i should of never hacked and i will take off the mod. i will never use that mod again its a bad mod anyways i dont want it so can you unban please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

First of all make your own topic
2nd use the right template
And at last: i banned you multiple times for fly hacking. Not to safe yourself. It to get on buildings or on spawn you even got another friend on that used it for same stuff. And since you've done it multiple times you deverve the ban.
So denied
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by Arjan_M » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Well. You do have a history with hacking..
You've been here for a while and do know the rules.. Denied on my half.
Arjan_M
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Ok, Many Denies, this is,
Denied.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Return to Archives