!Reeboot glitch! HELP

!Reeboot glitch! HELP

by calcalkid2000 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 pm

for the past like 30 mins its been all anarchy, no plugins are in, people are killing and stealing, not to mension spamming! we need help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by calcalkid2000 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calcalkid2000

Re: !Reeboot glitch! HELP

by SDOR3 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:27 pm

I agree calcal, spawn's been griefed horribly and I've lost A LOT of stuff due to the rollback. :S I hope chests get rolled back, I've lost alot of diamonds...
SDOR3

by dragonslayer1200 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm

we need some way to get zerg to see this...

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

by SDOR3 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:25 pm

*Sigh...* was trying to find shelter with dragon and this random guy teleported to us killed us both and had hacked/spawned in items v.v. Guess I probably won't be on kreatious until this much needed rollback is solved. :S
SDOR3

by mattme1 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:28 pm

well no i guess u could call kreatious cracked cause with no plugs u can use too many items and wall-e is dead :(
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by Wolfgirl1214 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Im inactive for a week and all hell breaks loose... just another sign that all you peeps need me ;)

But seriously, this is screwed up. I lost pretty much everything valuable I had in my chests and my inventory, not to mention my new mansion and my animal farm.

Sure, most things can get rolled back. But not mobs... so Im pretty much on my own with the farm. Which is really not what I was looking forward too when I finally got onto Kreatious today.

...I can understand accidents but this is the third time I've lost all of my animals due to some stupid server-crash-griefer-strike-war. For the sake of cows, pigs, and sheep everywhere this should be fixed!

You can expect not to see me around for the next couple days, or at least until this gets fixed. And to Garridos, the jerk who killed me and took my inventory... enjoy what you salvaged off of me. I don't have time for dbags like you.
:/
Wolfgirl1214

by kieranchocian » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Wolf, there will probably be a rollback to the last good save point. This means that you will get your animals back. :)

We just gotta wait for zerg. Also, you may see a few bans, as people are being noted down...
kieranchocian
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 pm

The hackers attacked Sunside and terrorized us too.

Something I really didn't understand was parts of buildings from around Sunside suddenly appearing scattered around inside. Even one corner of my house had been reverted back to what it was before I built it, and an old abandoned house from far away had perfectly replicated areas scattered all through town I didn't understand that.
aceflamingo23

by calcalkid2000 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 pm

I stil dont think everyone knows but zerg will rollback the server and EVERYTHING will be normal, items, mobs, builds, so i just dont get why people are like cowering in towns, y dont they just go run around and do whatever...
calcalkid2000

by Wolfgirl1214 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Ace, after I complained in global about HN Town being ripped to shreds you said some suspicious things. Im not sure if you were being a cocky brat or if you actually did have something to do with the grief in HN, but you really should stop targeting our town. Its a good place that never did anything to you or Sunside. You're seriously getting on my last nerve. You've been perma banned once... hopefully you've learned from that. You've been well warned from me and others that this kind of behavior aint gonna fly...

And Kieran... YAY! I miss my cows :'(
Last edited by Wolfgirl1214 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfgirl1214

Next

Return to Archives