by mattme1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 am

Don't post random quotes...
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

Re: AQUAD AND VINI MUST BE DEMOTED FOR ASSAULT

by vini123 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 am

Once again...
YOU Were the one insulting everyone
YOU Were the one Scamming/Trolling/Griefing.
YOU Always turn around the story. As if you did nothing and as if We Started.
I told you to shut it because you were insulting Nothing more and if you think that's insulting. Next time Dont Insulte EVERYONE else and Dont Troll Dont Grief Dont Scam. that way i dont have to say to you that you have to Shut up.
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by iAustralian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 am

Storm - I've seen you insulting many people on the server. Your ban history shows you're very immature at times, and you often say what is necessary to not be banned; ''I'm very, very sorry. I will never do it again'' Yet you get banned once more for many of the same reasons. Frankly I am surprised you were the 3rd person to be Permanently banned.

That said, I'd like to suggest you'd take a look in a mirror before making outrageous claims and starting a mini-war amongst other players.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by SDOR3 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 am

I don't believe mods can spawn creepers lol.
SDOR3

by dragonslayer1200 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:22 pm

SDOR, you're changing the subject, read the forum rules :)

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

by iExspee » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:30 am

dragonslayer1200 Wrote:SDOR, you're changing the subject, read the forum rules :)

I think he is on the correct subject.. It is about 'mods spawning creepers'.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by SDOR3 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:34 pm

dragonslayer1200 Wrote:SDOR, you're changing the subject, read the forum rules :)

Considering that there was a topic about vini "spawning creepers" in the main post, I believe I'm not "changing the subject.". :)
SDOR3

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 am

Note that all players, not just mods and vets, are people just like you. We all have our opinions of others, based on what we've seen them do/say. Yes, we are all biased toward those players who tend to break rules. And yes, we tend to ban those players for something we may let another player get away with 'just this once,' or even laugh about.

Likewise, we are biased toward those players who show that they're responsible, mature players, who follow rules and are nice to others. Given a situation where both Stormbringer and Aquad both say "f---" in global, yes, I will ban stormbringer, and kick aquad (although only for the sake of doing my job as a moderator). This is because a small offense such as swearing in global, intentionally or not, is weighed upon differently based on character. Stormbringer dropping the f-bomb is another drop into his already overflowing metophorical glass of bans, whereas Aquad's is a drop into an empty glass. Only when the glass flows over, and you get the table wet, will we ban that player.

As for the actual things that you're claiming Aquad and Vini did, here are the facts:

For one, only Zerg can spawn mobs of any kind. And when this happens, it's always client-side, and they disappear if you log out, then back in. They don't attack, or do any damage whatsoever. The creepers do not explode.

Mods can use /flash, which strikes the target player with a bolt of lightning. The lightning does no damage, and the fire it leaves behind is also client-sided, and will be gone once you log out then back in.

Mods and vets aren't held to a "you can never insult another player" oath. It's not always the nice thing to do, but it's not something that's necessarily against the rules, in essence. The reason you will see someone kicked or banned for 'not being nice,' is when the situation gets out of hand, after they've been told to stop, or they're continuing to harass someone after they've been banned for it before. I can say, "up yours, you filthy rat-infested buffalo carcass," and I don't think anyone would hold it against me.

/kill does not work on anyone except yourself. Anyone who claims that /kill <player> kills that player, is trying to make you kill yourself.

And Ace, you have absolutely no room to talk. While I appreciate that you've dropped the gangsta act, I still only view your unbanning an act of complete generosity from Zerg. Had he not given you that chance, you'd still be banned, and rightfully so. Maybe we'd trust you more, if you got out of the delusions that all staff should be demoted, and you and your rapscallions should take over. Just a thought.

Just my thoughts.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by TkdWebster12 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Ummmmm I was online Durring this and vini and aquad had not insulted you you were the one that started so yeah
ImageImage
"that's not a waffle"

"why not" -Stickguy7
TkdWebster12

Previous

Return to Archives