bye :(

bye :(

by mouseman17 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 pm

dear kreatious i always dreamed of getting mod or vet, but i guess not. to those of you that have looted and destroyed my home witch was the greatest thing i ever made in minecarft i hope you enjoy what you got from it.
i thought i was a nice person i guess i wasnt. goodbye all kreatious. SDOR3 you were one of the nicest people ive ever met and i know for a fact one day you will be mod. vini doing things with you was always the best your an awesome mod. neko you made me learn how to make something amazing and you like cats i love you, wolfgirl we did have our arguments but we are good friends ill miss you, zerg you have never said much to me but your a good person and you own the best server on minecarft, sonicff7 i dont even think you liked me at all :/, dragonslayer your and amazing person who owns the best town in kreatious, bunneh your my good friends cuzin and your an awesome person i love you, damek i love your slimey face and ill always remember it, aquad out of everyone ive seen you make the most amazing creations and redstone machines, dwarfey i never knew you that well but your an awesome person, kieran chocian your the smartest cookie out there ill miss you, Icefang you own a great town and you made me happy even when i lost my 3 stacks of diamonds.
And to arjan im sorry for what i did i regret it i really do regret it, i hope you frogive me. i love you all kreatious and i will never forget this amazing server. goodbye
mouseman17

Re: bye :(

by mouseman17 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:40 pm

and cruiserman your the best son ever your one of my favorite mods ill miss you to :(
mouseman17

by vini123 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 pm

*Sniff* I'll miss my good friend mousey :(
Read above what vini posted! :o
vini123
Resident

by MiniDobby » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

NO MOUSEY DON'T LEAVE ME D': GIVE ME YOUR SERVER IP
MiniDobby
Veteran

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Babeh, dun leave me...:(
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by kieranchocian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 pm

DUN LEAVE USSSS!

...or I will be very upset :(
kieranchocian
Veteran

by mouseman17 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

sorry kieran i have to, my home theres nothing left they destroyed it its like nothing was there my months worth of stuff is all gone even my friends stuff is gone and i feel bad for what i did i dont think ill ever come back :'(
mouseman17

by mattme1 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 am

Mouse don't leave us... I'll miss you
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by gotmilkguy84 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

u were the AWESOMEST NEIGHBOOR you had an epic ship (which stupid noobs destroyed) that i loved and no-one ELSE MADE ANYTHING LIKE IT that was how awesome your ship was D: ima miss u on kreatious ): u are awesome
kreatious will remember u D: and where's my message thingy D: T-T we had our fun times on creative and survival
they were epic and one of the best times i had on kreatious (maybe with my whole times on servers) D:
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 am

Bye Mouse, I like what you said about me, I may soon one day make a computer in minecraft with a mouse on it. :p Bye bye.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Next

Return to Archives