Stormbringer1

Re: Stormbringer1

by aceflamingo23 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 am

ChubbyPikachu25 Wrote:Ace, you AND storm are a disgrace to this great server. You both insult people. Aquad is true. No hypocrisy is going on besides you and storm. Storm deserves a perma and SO DO YOU.

I don't insult anyone. You are actually the one trolling me, just because you know you are protected by the corruption and favoritism of the upper ranks. There have been quite a few times that I have just been minding my own business and you attack me in global for no real reason. You also took sides with Hotrock when he was tormenting Justron, just because you didn't like me. I know that you must talk bad about me to the other players when I'm not around if you hate me so much. You are the one trolling me, and causing me stress, and if either of us deserve a permaban it is you.
aceflamingo23

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

I don't insult anyone. You are actually the one trolling me, just because you know you are protected by the corruption and favoritism of the upper ranks. There have been quite a few times that I have just been minding my business and you attack me in global for no real reason. You also took sides with Hotrock when he was tormenting Justron, just because you didn't like me. I know that you must talk bad about me to the other players when I'm not around if you hate me so much. You are the one trolling me, and causing me stress, and if either of us deserve a permaban it is you.

Anyway since I am not the one deserving of a perma ban, back on the topic of Storm, he deserves some sort of punishment more than bans. If not a ban. And like Aquad, I think Cute_Kitty_Kat is an alt of Storm.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by jbige7 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:46 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
aquad1 Wrote:
kieranchocian Wrote:I don't think he should. I have seen him on numerous occasions wanting to just have people forgive and forget. He doesn't want to be the way he is.

I say people stop enjoying disliking him and be the decent person, forgiving him. Once that happens, he should become a good person. Forgive and forget, people!

He has the same IP address as cute_kitty_kat, they say their brother and sister, but clearly cute just wants an account to troll on, nothing will change even if we do tell him to stop and forgive him, which I never will.

I call hypocrisy on your part Aquad. You have always been the kind of person who insists that the mods, veterans, and admins are the only ones who can make a judgement, but now here you are, as an rsd, making an assumption about motives for a second account, when there isn't even any proof that it is the same person. Did you think I was just Justron's troll account? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I'm sure if me or Justron or any other member of our group made such a forceful assumption, you would be the one attacking us. You aren't a veteran anymore, don't act like you should have all the privilege of being a veteran just because you were at one point. Your opinion is no more valuable than ours, and my opinion is that we should forgive this player, because I KNOW that they want to be a normal player just as much as you KNOW that they are just an alternate troll account.

I agree, he's a [Censored]. He thinks he has these privleges like he's an Admin or some [Censored]! It really piss's me off when this [Censored] thinks he can just do what he wants. What happened on him quitting?
-Jordan
jbige7

by kieranchocian » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:10 am

ChubbyPikachu25 Wrote:Ace, you AND storm are a disgrace to this great server. You both insult people. Aquad is true. No hypocrisy is going on besides you and storm. Storm deserves a perma and SO DO YOU.

Ace is a changed person, he is not a disgrace to the server anymore.

I agree, he's a [Censored]. He thinks he has these privleges like he's an Admin or some [Censored]! It really piss's me off when this [Censored] thinks he can just do what he wants. What happened on him quitting?

What happened to you quitting? You seem to come onto the forums to vent your anger on people. It's getting quite irritating and it has to stop.

nothing will change even if we do tell him to stop and forgive him, which I never will.

You do not know that.

We cannot assume that storm is a troll alt of Cute_Kitty_Kat. It ashames me that people on this server cannot forgive and forget; I, for one, have done both. I do not understand why we cannot give storm some respect and see what he/she does with it. If he/she throws is back into our faces, he/she will be punished. Forgive and forget, people; It's the only way!

Also, ace: Aquad is now a veteran again. Also, learn what corruption means... Google define : 'Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.' This is most certainly not going on here.

and my opinion is that we should forgive this player, because I KNOW that they want to be a normal player just as much as you KNOW that they are just an alternate troll account.

At least someone agrees with me...
kieranchocian
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 am

kieranchocian Wrote:
Also, ace: Aquad is now a veteran again. Also, learn what corruption means... Google define : 'Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.' This is most certainly not going on here.

The book definition means nothing if you do not know how to apply it, and it applies to the upper ranks of kreatious very well. You are all chosen to serve every player, and when the upper ranks play favorites it is a corruption of their duty.

Also, this is exactly what I was told would happen when Aquad left the server. He would pretend to leave if he is not either given a higher profile or more power, and he got exactly what he wanted, which was more public recognition of him. As Justron predicted would be the reaction among the higher-ups: "Oh, you want to drop rank?! Why have less power when we will give you more power to stay!?"
aceflamingo23

by kieranchocian » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:29 am

You think we pick favourites? I do prefer being around aquad to some others, but that does not mean that I wouldn't kick/ban him if he steps out of line. There is favouritism when it comes down to who you want to play with, but there is no corruption of our duties when it comes down to justice.

Also, the book definition leans more to abusing your powers for something in return. I guess your definition is somewhat right, but it doesn't happen in kreatious.

Now, can we keep on topic? I said what I needed to say in my last post, so I cannot say anything to further the debate. I guess I'm partly to blame for the off-topicness :S
kieranchocian
Veteran

by iExspee » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 am

aceflamingo23 Wrote:
aquad1 Wrote:
kieranchocian Wrote:I don't think he should. I have seen him on numerous occasions wanting to just have people forgive and forget. He doesn't want to be the way he is.

I say people stop enjoying disliking him and be the decent person, forgiving him. Once that happens, he should become a good person. Forgive and forget, people!

He has the same IP address as cute_kitty_kat, they say their brother and sister, but clearly cute just wants an account to troll on, nothing will change even if we do tell him to stop and forgive him, which I never will.

I call hypocrisy on your part Aquad. You have always been the kind of person who insists that the mods, veterans, and admins are the only ones who can make a judgement, but now here you are, as an rsd, making an assumption about motives for a second account, when there isn't even any proof that it is the same person. Did you think I was just Justron's troll account? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I'm sure if me or Justron or any other member of our group made such a forceful assumption, you would be the one attacking us. You aren't a veteran anymore, don't act like you should have all the privilege of being a veteran just because you were at one point. Your opinion is no more valuable than ours, and my opinion is that we should forgive this player, because I KNOW that they want to be a normal player just as much as you KNOW that they are just an alternate troll account.

I see your point ace, how ever I am vtn, I don't just make assumptions of Veterans and Mods and Admins, I respect others opinions too. I've got a lot of future respect for Jack and Tweekmore, I respect what they have to say the most, intact more than some other mods.

As I said, I believe storm and Cute are alts, it's just very amusing to me that when one logs off the other comes on, and they know what's been said while the other was offline then correct themselves by saying "Jokes".
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Storm was insulting people's mothers. Which can be more or less offensive to certain people. And not to mention he comes on in the early morning (for me) and no mods are on - or afk. So he curses in global all the time.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Chubby, can you just shut up for a moment and let me and Ace speak? Ace is right, aquad is a hypocrit and he is too judgemental... I want to be forgiven and I assure you that I will change. How can I become the good guy if no-one is giving me a chance? Be serious, everybody. You must think logically. If you people are just gonna be stone-hearted and you're gonna keep on trolling me, then I can't do anything for you guys. The server is based on monarchy, not democracy. Yup, and it is also full of corruption. So please listen, aquad. If you don't have something nice to say, then DON'T say it. Speak nice towards everybody, cause you are not the top-dog. No-one is invincible on this server, not even in reality. So as "trollfull" as this may sound, may I have one chance to become the good guy? Let's forget all this quarrel, stop swearing and return to the glorious Kreatious.

stormbringer1
Resident

by cruiserman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 pm

It sounds like you really are trying to change
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives