Stormbringer1

Re: Stormbringer1

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Just a thought, if you think we are corrupted, WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING HERE? You hate the higer ups, so why play if you don't like them?
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 am

I want to show you all how idiotic the higher-ups can be when they can abuse their powers...

stormbringer1
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 am

stormbringer1 Wrote:I want to show you all how idiotic the higher-ups can be when they can abuse their powers...

So, you choose to fight me using a PC? Lol, I if we would actually fight, I would skin you alive. No, but you prefer to hide behind your PC about 10000 km away... You are such a wuss. I may be 12, and you 14, but I would smash that face of yours in half a second... You may be top-dog on Kreatious, but not in reality, no. Go and publish this message, I want everyone to know with who you're screwing with.

I don't appreciate those types of messages in private messages sent on the forums. Thanks for understanding.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Brodassor » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:02 pm

stormbringer1 Wrote:I want to show you all how idiotic the higher-ups can be when they can abuse their powers...

The higher ups aren't abusing any powers. They're doing their jobs and they do their jobs quite well. You and other people need to stop disrespecting the mods and stop breaking rules.
Brodassor

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 pm

According to you, Doing their job about banning bad people is abusing powers? HA HA. You are mad you get banned so much.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

ChubbyPikachu25 Wrote:According to you, Doing their job about banning bad people is abusing powers? HA HA. You are mad you get banned so much.

You are a great example of the abuse of powers by the more powerful members, and how they pick and choose who they protect and who they punish by no other reason than personal feelings. You have tormented me, Justron, and everyone else in our Sunside group repeatedly for a couple of months now, yet nothing has been done. It makes no sense why you and Hotrock can start attacking and harassing Justron through chat and no one does anything, or how you constantly troll me and ridicule me and still nothing is done. If I had done to you and all the other suck ups what you have been doing to us, I would be perma banned by now. They protect you because you are so excellent at attacking anyone that isn't personally liked by them. The bullying of less powerful players needs to stop. Just because a player is different or independent doesn't mean you have a right to pick on them. It really makes me sad that the powerful players can get away with being mean to less powerful players, and nothing is done about it. You just pick an easy target, and then attack. It's the only way to get power on this server is to prove how much you hate the outcasts. Tweekmore griefed Sunside to prove how much he hated me, nothing happened to him. You continue to troll me, Justron, and all of our group and anything we do, and yet you don't get punished. You only support the system because you aren't being hurt by it like some members of the community (including me) are.

Storm is trying to change, and you aren't giving him a fair chance.
aceflamingo23

by Brodassor » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 am

Ace, the higher ups aren't attacking people. they're getting after people who are breaking rules. plus maybe some people greifed you but you also went and greifed others for 'justice' which in reality was just your revenge for something small. you and your ideals of the higher ups needs to stop. they dont abuse their powers. you abuse they're kindness for keeping you around still.

Now back to topic. I can't say anything about how bad or good stormbringer may be. but he needs to stop being disrespectful to the mods. they're doing their jobs greatly.
Brodassor

by SonicFF7 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 am

About Stormbringer.. I've seen you scam, lie, and be rude to everyone. Now I see where Aquad is coming from, because I've seen you in the action, and it's just horrible.
But.
I'd have to agree with Kieran overall. We need to forgive and forget - No matter how hard the forgiveness may be.
I'll use Ace as an example. Most people still hate him, I know that. I don't anymore. He's talked on TeamSpeak, normally, has respected me, all the Mods, and HAS changed. In my opinion, of course. I can't speak for everyone else.
Now, tell me this. Ace has changed, so why can't we just give him a chance? He REALLY did change. So how do we know for a FACT Storm won't? I think that what he has done in the past is bad, trust me, but we need to just..
Forgive And Forget.
That's stole from Kieran.
And about the case with Storm's alt, it does look mighty suspicious. I can't say for sure, though.
I say we just try to put this behind our backs and let storm have a chance, and if he messes it up, he'll have a punishment. That's it. Done.
Something goes wrong, we get the diamond back, and just go on.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by jbige7 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:37 am

I say this has gone too far. Maybe a poll on If we should ban Stormbringer1 or not?
-Jordan
jbige7

by aceflamingo23 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 am

Brodassor Wrote:Ace, the higher ups aren't attacking people. they're getting after people who are breaking rules. plus maybe some people greifed you but you also went and greifed others for 'justice' which in reality was just your revenge for something small. you and your ideals of the higher ups needs to stop. they dont abuse their powers. you abuse they're kindness for keeping you around still.

Oh, I see. When anyone from my group griefs in retaliation to an attack, it's wrong and bannable, but when Tweekmore comes to my house and blows it up just because he dislikes me, it's perfectly fine. That makes TOTAL sense :roll:
aceflamingo23

PreviousNext

Return to Archives