Perma-Ban for stormbringer1

Re: Perma-Ban for stormbringer1

by mattme1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Kitty i know you feel like you have to defend your brother but if you dont want him banned than you should do something with the computer or go on his acc and ask a mod to mute him and ban him for a week and with that time let him chill doing something else. Hes hated by many people so watch out...
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by stormbringer1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Matt, you're exagerating... She will not go on my account.I don't care if I'm hated by many guys on this god-forsaken server.

stormbringer1
Resident

by iExspee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm

cute_kitty_kat Wrote:I don't really think he has to be Perma-Baned anymore since he gave the diamonds back. Even my best friend on the server, ashley6699, got her diamonds back. Everyone is happy the got their stolen diamonds back and to be honest, I didn't really like him stealing diamonds either.

There is no need to Perma-Ban him anymore, if you want to ban him aquad, then I will suggest for days or weeks and other things, but not Perma-Ban.

Thank you!

XoX Love, Kitty!

Just because he's your alt doesn't mean you have to be supporting him, we all know it.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Zeenoo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:59 am

This has been enough of the community's time wasted. With all the personal attacks on different members of the community, he is by and far a net negative. However, I will be refering to this as an 'indefinite ban', not a permanent one. If he can show that he can get along with the community and not harass other players for disagreeing with him, he is more than welcome to rejoin kreatious.

Thread locked.
Zeenoo

Previous

Return to Archives