Want to down-grade?

Want to down-grade?

by iAustralian » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey,

So, I've noticed a lot of people have Up-dated with little knowledge as to how to downgrade back to 1.2.5 - So, I'll explain a method I use that doesnt involve downloading some virus ridden 1.2.5 Minecraft.jar file =]

We'll do this in Steps.
Go to Libraries > Type in %appdata% in the top-search bar > Go to the .Minecraft Folder [Obviously hurpa durp] > To the BIN folder > In there, you should see a minecraft.jar or a file named ''minecraft'' > Right-click it, and click the bottom option ''Properties'' > Click the ''Previous Versions'' tab along the top-bar, and simply click the latest possible save point [So long as it was saved before updating to 1.3.0] and hit the ''Restore'' button next the ''Apply' button. Now, you've downgraded.

If there is no Previous Save, I cannot help you. =[
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Re: Want to down-grade?

by briley0407 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:11 am

Mac Version?
^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

Re: Want to down-grade?

by iAustralian » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Ew. Mac. Naw, lol. I don't know... I'm sure there is a tutorial somewhere on the Interwebz.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Return to Archives