All my ban appeals: DENIED

All my ban appeals: DENIED

by stormbringer1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 am

Hello, everybody. It's me, storm. I have posted about 5 ban appeals, but all of them are getting denied for no reason (just my opinion, don't take it personal). Arjan, cruiserman, tempest and many other mods never saw me in-game, but they still judge me. I mentioned in one of my appeals that I can be unbanned and play on the server, but under close surveillance. Still, the mods say no. And, for all you people that think that Aquad has NO ban history whatsoever, please check out MC bans. He's been banned twice: for griefing and for homophobic ticket use. Don't believe me? Check out MC bans. So, back to the subject. I have been immature, and quite a moron for griefing, but I can change. I'm sure we can just forget everything and get along. I don't need to scam anymore, I have learned how to mine diamonds (diams are on 12th layers). I don't grief anymore, it seems childish. Just like Kieran said: forgive and forget. If Ace changed, I'm sure that I can change. I will not be a troll, everyone will get their diamonds back. I am sorry, you have my most honest apologies.

- Feel free to post hate-mail below.

stormbringer1
Resident

Re: All my ban appeals: DENIED

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:38 pm

You can't change, please get off the forums. Good Riddance.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by iExspee » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Storm, before people hate you even more than they currently do (not that that's even possible), please get away. You've sent me death threats on the forums that I have shown mods and you are one of the most rudest players ever. You will not be accepted back into the server. Now get away!

EDIT: I was banned from when a mod went on a rage attack and banned about 20 people, so I'm not one to blame for that. Also I am never 'homophobic' in chat, and I know I've not been banned for that.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 pm

I changed, chubby. You're just too arrogant to understand.

stormbringer1
Resident

by malandrix_bunny » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Storm, you are banned, you have been banned several times... As much as I hate to say this, you were not even an rsd, go play on some other server!
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by stormbringer1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 pm

No, cause I cannot find another Vanilla server. I want this server. I HAVE CHANGED!

stormbringer1
Resident

by Arjan_M » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 pm

So. I post a ban appeal, and I see you trashing and going after Aquad once again. Eh, Stay unbanned. Post another ban appeal and you're banned from here aswell.
Arjan_M
Resident

by iAustralian » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Well; For starters - No. You're not going to be unbanned by spamming the forums every-other-day. You were given countless chances, and each time you managed to do something worse then the last one. Both Mods and regular Players have had enough of your moronic Trolling / Scamming / Lying.

Now. Go away, you're not wanted.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by stormbringer1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm

We can do this all day.

stormbringer1
Resident

by iAustralian » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:56 pm

No; We can't seeing as a Mod can simply Ban your account / IP if you do continue :L
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Next

Return to Archives