63%
TkdWebster
No votes
Zuko135
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: who deserves veteran

by alfierobey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Nezark123 we thankyou for your comment, but MiniDobby has voted every single day since he join (3/4 years ago) and still zerk hasnt given him his yellow name, which shows some people arent being notest at all. As you are a vtr can you inform Zerk that people arent being notest!?!?!?!??!
alfierobey

by 1littemouse » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm

briley that may be so...thank u also for a calm reply too..i understand ur opinion as u are a trusted player but i am just informing all staff that not anyone who wanted to become veteran isnt even getting a chance to do anything,or arent even getting knowed by the owner
1littemouse

by zerg960 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Part of being Veteran involves having good grammar skills, and using those grammar skills to formulate a convincing persuasive argument stating why we need this change, and why this change is better than the status quo.

It also helps to not be threatening the people who are already in power. Just take a look at history and how Charles I of England handled things, compared to Louis XIV.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm

I know theser aren't official, but come on people, I exists, I've been here since 1.7!
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by alfierobey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 pm

First of all, thankyou Zerg for notesing our discution, i know 1littemouse did not help (by threatening people) however all im trying to do is help players who diserve to become a vtr or be in the running to become one. If you look at MiniDobby stats you will see that has played for over 300 hours (3-4 years) however he hasnt been in the running to become a vtr. He is a consistant player and diserves it more than anyone! Hes been banned only 1 time (to what i know) and that was thanks to our friend 1littemouse -.- I dont care about me AT ALL becuase i know that i wont become a vtr (as i am unable to go on regually) but please can you consider about MiniDobby, also he votes EVERYDAY and yet you still havent given him his yellow name.

alfierobey
alfierobey

by mattme1 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm

It does not matter about hors and mini has been on kreatious for 3 years. If you think 300 hours is 3 years the. Damek would be here for 10 years. It does not matter on hours, it matters about how helpful the player is to new people that just joined.
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by alfierobey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Yes he has as i now him in irl and he only just got his own computer, before he used to play on his brothers pc like 1 a week, and about the helping new players, every new player that joins mini greats them and asks for them to read the rules!
alfierobey

by mattme1 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Well if he plays only 100 hours every year than he won't be the best, this is because he isn't active and will probaly only be able o play 1-3 hours every week. Which this is an obvious downside to picking minidobby as veteran so I suggest we move on to a more peaceful topic?
mattme1

Location: Oregon... You wouldnt need to know if you werent stalking me

by alfierobey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

No he USED to play on his brothers pc, now he plays like 4/5 hours everyday on his own pc, and the only reason he isnt on is because hes on hoiday!
alfierobey

by malandrix_bunny » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

This isnt your choice i suggest this be locked, dont try to do this or you make them look bad...
malandrix_bunny
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives