Anti X-Ray Harmful or Useful?

Anti X-Ray Harmful or Useful?

by _Etanimulli_ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Yes, the answer is obvious.
But I don't X-Ray so sometimes it annoys the heck out of me.
I'm mining and I'm always seeing crazy fake jackpots. It just interrupts my mining and it is just overall really really dumb. I died today because of the Anti X-Ray plugin. I know, it sounds crazy.
So I was mining a vein of iron, having a good time. All of a sudden a fake jackpot appears!
It was a small ravine, filled with coal, lapis, diamond, glowstone, and emeralds. Somehow I was pushed into this "ravine" and then I couldn't get out. It was like I was in a wall, well I guess I WAS inside some blocks because the next thing I know my hearts start going down.
I logged on and off hoping it would be fixed, and then I couldn't take it anymore so I tried to dig my way out. The downside was I couldn't move! My character was jumping around, server lag probably. No big deal.
I died shortly after.
I lost 19 diamonds.
Zerg, your server is fantastic, but you may need to work on the plugins a bit. I can deal with them crashing every once in a while, it's kind of funny.
But when they spaz out and end up doing some harm, I really don't feel like dealing with it. I found some amazing things while mining, and the stupid Anti X-Ray took it all away. -.-
I'm just lucky that not as many people go to /mine as much anymore, or else all the caves would have been picked clean. So I may just have a chance to get everything back. But those diamonds, they were tools and armor I crafted and enchanted!!!! Those were the only diamonds I had for now. D:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_Etanimulli_

Re: Anti X-Ray Harmful or Useful?

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 pm

I agree
alan_x_zhu

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Zerg has already said he's going to work on it later tonight.
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

by zuko135 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 am

Well that's one of my wishes for when I get out of the hospital because I felt in lava three times and once OmgitsMatt had to get me out, another time a zombie pushed me in and lagged out twice in it, then some how I fell in the lava 12 BLOCKS AWAYFROM ME! The anti-x-ray thing lags out an ceases everyone!
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by iAustralian » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Yeah.. The new Anti-Xrai causes more harm then it prevents.. But if you try and point that out [Or point out flaws in any Anti-Xrai] you're immediately considered an X-Raier..
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by zuko135 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm

iAustralian Wrote:Yeah.. The new Anti-Xrai causes more harm then it prevents.. But if you try and point that out [Or point out flaws in any Anti-Xrai] you're immediately considered an X-Raier..

So I said for me and you that this is harmful? I say it is!
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by BlackKnightHero » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 am

Wonder why somebody didn't post a full screenshot... :roll:
BlackKnightHero
Veteran

by Cyberia78 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm no longer fooled by false jackpots: if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

But I really don't like the false singles: the diamond ore you finally found after a half hour of digging turning into stone as soon as you hit it :evil: It makes me sad.
Cyberia78

by Shadowofrsr » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:48 pm

For those concerned about the fake ores they see, if you see diamond or something you want right click it before mining it, if it is real it will stay if its fake it will vanish and you won't have to worry about it. The example shown by _Etanimulli_ is something that most players don't normally see if they are playing fairly although admittedly I have seen stuff like that show up when the server is lagging or I am lagging or have managed to see into a chunk error which is very amusing to me and does no real harm. I have NEVER seen this happen while mining or walking around not doing anything and I haven't ever seen it occur in such a way that someone could fall into it unless of course they were doing something they shouldn't have been.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by modded_pizza » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 pm

I absolutly hate the x-ray thingy. I dont x-ray because i consider cheating for the losers. Anyway I can no longer mine on kreatious cause of this thing. I go down underground all of a sudden my game drops to 3 fps. Also everything i mine behind it is that same stupid tunnel thingy of ores. I use to be able to mine with my friends on kreatious but now i never get the chance for i know that ill die from lag or something. I know its not my computer because i can mine in singleplayer and other servers just fine. If anything i hope you just remove the x-ray or atleast fix it so its not as an annoyance. Its so laggy i just wish to mine again with my friends so i can me some diamonds :cry:
ctzn?! i think not :I
modded_pizza

Next

Return to Archives