^steam account friend me C:
briley0407

Re: swearing in doner chat

by SonicFF7 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 am

briley0407 Wrote:
jack_addy Wrote:Its mostly the kids that do the swearing >.>

I thought you left...

Is that.. really relevant, Briley?
Anyways.. yeah, most of the kids are the ones who swear. Bubba, since you haven't donated,(excuse me if I'm worng, but I think you haven't?) I don't see why you are really worried? I mean, it's mostly at night when people in Donor swear, for the most part, that is.
Jack Addy's post makes sense. The kids donate so they can swear in a chat, they're the ones who mostly do it. So, I don't think this post is really needed.
If they are really that annoyed of it, they can just turn down chat Opacity, or turn off chat completely.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by jbige7 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:09 am

aquad1 Wrote:Supermario, you don't even play here anymore.
If donor chat didn't have swearing, no one would donate, thus the server going down, which I think you want that anyway.

A mod please lock/achieve this post now to prevent further discussion.

The server is going down?!?!
-Jordan
jbige7

by iExspee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:33 am

jbige7 Wrote:
aquad1 Wrote:Supermario, you don't even play here anymore.
If donor chat didn't have swearing, no one would donate, thus the server going down, which I think you want that anyway.

A mod please lock/achieve this post now to prevent further discussion.

The server is going down?!?!

No Jbige, if there is no cussing in donor chat, I don't think many people would donate because it would be exactly like Global. He's a troll that plays on another server, all he wants to do is cause trouble, the server isn't going down.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by iAustralian » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

Erm.. Pretty redundant to quote a post directly above yours.. Just thought I'd weigh in
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by jbige7 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm

K, thanks Aquad!

Now to the whole "Swearing in Donor Chat situation" Supermario, you are a troll. I honestly don't think anyone will listen to this post at all. You are a complete ass to the mods and Vtn's and many more players. So in my opinion why make this post if you've never donated and you can't see the people that are swearing in donor chat? It's no big deal what so ever. Maybe racism. But swearing, nah.

If you really want to make something happen here, put up a poll and see what the community thinks.
-Jordan
jbige7

by kieranchocian » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Honestly, if it doesn't affect you, stop complaining. Not only have you never donated (I think), but you don't even play on the server any more. :?
kieranchocian
Veteran

by JUSTRON123 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:11 pm

.... Why is everyone saying people just donate to swear, I didn't just donate so I can swear and dont really know anyone that did, I just donated cause it helps the server to upgrade and what not, I dont have a problem with cussing but i sort of think there are some kids that do I suggest the words being switched to really like they are in global....

P.S. supermario started playing again frequently so dont use that as a defense even if he doesnt play frequently everyones opinion matters.
JUSTRON123
Resident

by Shadowofrsr » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am

Supermario and Ace honestly I don't understand why it matters to you what goes on in Donor chat considering that as far as I know none of you can see it while on your own accounts and never have been able to. The only people who have any right to argue for change in Donor chat are Donors+, since Residents can't even see it they get no say in it.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Archives