Deadliest TnT Trap design- Minimal resources

Deadliest TnT Trap design- Minimal resources

by alan_x_zhu » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:58 am

I designed nearly the best tnt/falling sand trap. Use at your own risk. Not responsible for death, griefs, bans, etc.

Materials:

1 TnT block
24 Signs
In a biome where sand is bountiful (obviously the desert)
1 Stone pressure plate

Shovel/pickaxe
A bit of time

Start by digging a 5x5 hole in the sand. Make the hole 5 blocks deep also. in the center, 1 block under the surface, place a tnt block. surround it with signs. place sign over sign, until all blocks above can be supported with a sign block. Note: since the signs should be attached to the TNT, when the tnt is set off (primed), the signs will fall, causing the sand to fall. this sends the user falling into a deep pit (make it deep as you want), and they have no chance of survival , because the tnt will fall alongside the player and detonate. The pressure plate will be stone, so there's no "feathering" with blocks. If you make the pit big enough, then it is possible, but why waste that effort? :D This trap is guaranteed to kill if done correctly, and should drop the players loot, if they survive the initial impact the ground. Since it only uses 1 tnt block, it is extremely resource friendly. Better yet, if you can find a material that will do the same, you can make a pitfall trap.

Use at your own expense. This guide does not protect you from the evil grasps of moderators. Do not attempt if you're not looking forward to a nice ban.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alan_x_zhu

Re: Deadliest TnT Trap design- Minimal resources

by alan_x_zhu » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 am

Also another image. (I can't add more than 3 attachments at once)

Side Note:

Most smart people would notice suspicion with a pressure plate out of nowhere. The average person's instinct is to remove the pressure plate and steal the tnt, however this will prove fatal, as the supporting signs that hold up the tnt will be destroyed, if the TNT is removed. From some tests, if you make the hole down to bedrock, the trap will prove fatal and protected at the same time. There is absolutely no way to remove the trap, unless someone knows the dimensions and size of the pit (which they won't, they'll steal the TNT. Based on my logical reasoning, not many people will know exactly how the trap works. Except those who have read my guide :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alan_x_zhu

by iAustralian » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

One TNT wouldn't damage a fly. Also.. Are you targeting the mentally disabled, or dim-witted fools? Who'd step on a PP in the middle of nowhere.
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:34 am

Hey, Mister intelligent boy. I just clearly stated in the post above you that if ANYONE TRIES TO STEAL THE TNT (WHICH THEY WILL, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO ROB FREE TNT?) THEN THE TRAP IS TRIGGERED. The pitfall trap is actually more important than the TNT part. Even though 1 tnt can easily kill someone at point blank range, in which is why you can make the pit smaller.

OH MY GOD. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SOME REVISIONS BEFORE YOU POST THESE COMMENTS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT?! I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. THANK YOU.
alan_x_zhu

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am

OH MY GOD. CAN YOU PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS BEFORE YOU POST THESE COMMENTS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT? I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO TURN IT OFF. THANK YOU.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 am

Yes. Don't read if you don't want to. Get out of my thread(s) if you have nothing positive or constructive to say. We don't need you using your implied sarcasm to crap on people's posts. Specifically posts that have nothing to do with you.
alan_x_zhu

by jack_addy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 am

He's targeting the adhd like me breh... I would totally stand on the pressure point.

jack_addy

by gotmilkguy84 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:33 am

Why are we insulting eachother on a post, we all have our own opinions and we can keep the bad ones to ourselves :/
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by jack_addy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:40 am

gotmilkguy84 Wrote:Why are we insulting eachother on a post, we all have our own opinions and we can keep the bad ones to ourselves :/

MORGAN FREEMAN ALERT!! MUDDA PUCKA

jack_addy

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 am

gotmilkguy84 Wrote:Why are we insulting eachother on a post, we all have our own opinions and we can keep the bad ones to ourselves :/

Dis is mah post. Dis is mah idea. GO EAT EGGS IF YOO DON'T LIEK IT~!!!!
alan_x_zhu

Return to Archives