[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - End Portals

End Portals

Do you think it's right for people to lock up the end portal for their own selfish use?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 am

unlock the portals for everyone to use
90%
let the portals be locked up to certian people
10%

Total votes : 51

Re: End Portals

by SirDukem » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

I also think there should be an End in the /mine world.

So my vote:
-Add End to /mine.
-Remove End from survival map.
SirDukem
Veteran

by HovR » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 pm

What Shark and Stickguy said. Have an End in the /mine world, which will allow people the fun of finding it, and killing the dragon - And also harvest all the resources without destroying the *actual* End, which can be used for PvP/PvE and Kill ze Dragon events. :]

It is likely that Zerg could create a plugin to prevent people harvesting all the Endstone in the permanent End, and/or automatically restore areas which have been destroyed for the simple purpose of harvesting Endstone. In fact, he already has the code for the second option, except to restore sand/beaches in the main map.
HovR
Veteran

by amMPed » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:23 am

Lord_Ex's and my nether portal, when you go out of it from the nether, LEADS RIGHT TO A CLOSED END PORTAL!
Luckily (kinda), someone greifed into it. It had been privated my Italia (AGAIN!) and a lot of the endstone had been farmed from the area you started in.

Locking endportals is just absolutely stupid!
Im back, baby!
amMPed

by heisan213 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I know, when I exit the nether I come to one of the strongholds, witch has been griefed open

Vote for kreatious now! \/
heisan213
Resident

by SharkLordJD » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 am

Dragon's Reach's End portal is public now. so end the thread plz.. and come get you some end stone
SharkLordJD

by HovR » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 am

HovR
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:28 am

I dont think there is much of a problem anymore :P
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by SharkLordJD » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:17 pm

idk what italia is doing with his.. but Dragon's Reach's is public.. and i might find time to making the third one look good. Tbh.. it really doesnt even matter. NO one EVER comes to visit the end.. i have had one person in 5 days.. ONE.. and everyone was complaining about wanting to go.. but anyway. Dragon's Reach has a waypoint so come get it and you can go to the end whenever.
SharkLordJD

by stormstriker » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 pm

supermario, does it really matter now how far away the portal is, even when you have acess?
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

by maizmadness » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 am

I think making there public will give a fair chance for all players to go to the end and collect things they need for building and so on. having these locked to just a few people i think is a really silly and that we should all have a chance to see the end.
maizmadness
Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Archives